Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show Thread - Mod note Post # 1 Updated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭baldbear

There must be a big glitch with all the answers been sent at the same time. I'd say it's really a draw they do for the winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 AlMadden

Fifth = 4

fourth numnber = 9

So far then it's

1st = 15
    2nd = 26
    3rd = 2
    4th = 9
    5th = 4

Asked to add first 3 n text in = 43

Todays Numbers

1st = 34
    2nd = 48

Todays Numbers

1st = 34
    2nd = 48
    3rd = 11
    4th = 3
    5th = 6

Task add 4th and 5th numbers = 9

Todays Numbers

1st = 44
    2nd = 9
    3rd = 15

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bina84

I didn't catch whether we're supposed to text or call at 12:20? What is the phone number?

The 4th number today is 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

pretty sure it's text. Yesterday they asked you to add two of the numbers together, so I'd say it'll be something similar. (missed Wednesday) so don't know if it was different.

Thanks Bina missed that one

No they will give anoth number in a few mins and ask you to do something with them and then text them to

First in will win . Others in for a draw for a futher €2500

Todays Numbers

1st = 44
    2nd = 9
    3rd = 15
    4th = 16
    5th = 1

Add first 4 together and subtract the last = 83

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bina84

AlMadden wrote: »
    Thanks Bina missed that one

No they will give anoth number in a few mins and ask you to do something with them and then text them to

First in will win . Others in for a draw for a futher €2500

Todays Numbers

1st = 44
    2nd = 9
    3rd = 15
    4th = 16
    5th = 1

Add first 4 together and subtract the last = 83

You sure about that number? My colleague heard it's 0834100102

• Advertisement

yup, number is 083 4100 102

083 100 102 is one digit too short.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Whoops, anybody hear Ray left the mics partially on during the adds just before Richard Hammond came on.

Couldn't make out exactly what he was saying, but said things like: "So I have to ask him about his tv programs then" and "bla bla bla".

Anybody hear that, or anything else?

Whoops :D

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

Col200sx wrote: »
    Whoops, anybody hear Ray left the mics partially on during the adds just before Richard Hammond came on.

Couldn't make out exactly what he was saying, but said things like: "So I have to ask him about his tv programs then" and "bla bla bla".

Anybody hear that, or anything else?

Whoops :D
    yes i did, thought it was so funny. thats classic radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

cats.life wrote: »
    yes i did, thought it was so funny. thats classic radio.

D'arcy does similar fúck-ups every day. (well he used to anyway). It's hardly "classic radio". :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

el diablo wrote: »
    D'arcy does similar fúck-ups every day. (well he used to anyway). It's hardly "classic radio". :rolleyes:
    dont care what any one thinks it was funny:D. each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Anyone having trouble listening to Today FM online in general, I can't get it to work via the website or itunes!

not a problem here, stream's been good all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

YESSSSS. Found the zig and zag podcasts from november 2008 which i taught id lost.

that's excellent news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 song4marybyrne

Guys

The Show has asked listeners today to text in and suggest what songs Mary Byrne should sing on X-Factor to help her win .

Have setup a tread on boards

Song 4 Mary Byrne X-Factor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

They were talking today about discontinuing the la la la la long weekend thing. I used to really like it when Mairéad used to sing it on her. Spoiled since Jenny joined in singing over Mairéad.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

Deedsie wrote: »
    They were talking today about discontinuing the la la la la long weekend thing. I used to really like it when Mairéad used to sing it on her. Spoiled since Jenny joined in singing over Mairéad.

does my head in with one or two of them. did someone email in complaining about it because they were unemployed or working two days a week

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭barneygumble

He's as dull as dishwater but inoffensive enough at the same time. Seems to have settled into being the classic middle-aged bore.

The sidekicks on the other hand, Ms Kelly in particular, are another story. I've had a root canal that was more entertaining than listening to her yammer on. How anyone ever thought she had a voice for radio is beyond me. Every time I hear her, a little piece of my soul dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭bazwin

Can anyone remember the name of the site were the woman that Ray Darcy was interviewing checks to see if your due any tax back or not. Can't seem to find it on todayfm's site.........cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

bazwin wrote: »
    Can anyone remember the name of the site were the woman that Ray Darcy was interviewing checks to see if your due any tax back or not. Can't seem to find it on todayfm's site.........cheers

You had the wrong show Baz, that lady was on the Ian Dempsey show. http://reduceyourtax.ie/

Hope you get a good few euro back.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭bazwin

Jaysus your right.............haha....good man cheers for the link.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Looks like a lot of people listen to that show.

Taken from the website........
    Due to the overwhelming response from our feature on the Ian Dempsey Breakfast Show,
    We are unfortunately unable to accept any further applications for Tax Refunds in 2010.
    Please check back in January 2011 if you wish to apply for a Tax Refund

"there's nothing that can't be proved by puttin' an egg on top". So says D'arsey in the ad for his radio show... What the hell does it mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

el diablo wrote: »
    "there's nothing that can't be proved by puttin' an egg on top". So says D'arsey in the ad for his radio show... What the heel does it mean?

I think he says improved. Think he's talking about food. He's always raving about a meal he makes with Haddock and a big fried egg on top of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Anyone got a link to the show about the presenter in Cork having a **** on a flight please? My connection is sh1t today, Im not being lazy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement