Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men watching soaps? WTF?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes, but I would kill for what is right more readily than any of you supposed 'men'.
    Fall on your sword, it's the only honourable thing you can do now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

CiaranC wrote:
    If you are going to oggle unattainable women, you should be oggling them performing cunnilingus on each other out on the interweb like a real man. :rolleyes:
    \SNAP

and BTB I'm in Australia at the moment, the only people who watch that ****e are the english backpacker tourists, do you really want to be lumped in the same catogery as them when you get here? well doya punk? I thought not!

when you get here you will discover that yes, finewimmin wander around the beaches over here all the time, sometimes wearin Bikinis sometimes not, why would you bother watchin some makeyuppy sh1te on d'telly when the real deal is wanderin about outside gaggin for it, they also really like the Irish accent, you wont need pickuplines just the accent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

I agree with tho OP. Soaps are for girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

irishbird wrote:
    i dont watch soaps unless, i have a hangover on a saturday and the remote is at the other side of the room ............but i remember sharing a house with three blokes who would get very upset if they missed eastenders or emmerdale - there were many memorable occassions of a doors being slammed and picture things falling off walls ...........

When the advert states "gay friendly house/flat" it means exactly that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

What are soaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I hear it's something you shouldn't drop if you are in prison ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Yes, but I would kill for what is right more readily than any of you supposed 'men'.
    Fall on your sword, it's the only honourable thing you can do now.

The last time I fell on my sword I couldn't piss for weeks without it hurting.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Reminds me of a blender I know... :(

Reminds me of a bender I know... :(

FYP.

That would have reduced the pain all right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

sexy,0.jpg

0,,5209260,00.jpg

user1631_1154079837.jpg

Brothers, the evidence!!!

I'm more of a Janae kind of guy...

ElizaTaylor-Cotter1766.jpg

ElizaTaylor-Cotter1772.jpg

Pepper is special too

Advertisement