Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Scary Polish Driver

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭mackerski

Rippy wrote:
    Ok no one had to swerve but I bet the drivers coming out of junctions on the right got a hell of a shock! Sooner or later one will pull out without checking to make sure theres not someone on the wrong side of the road.

It doesn't excuse dangerous driving, but you should never pull out without looking both ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

The polish lad has IRA videos as his Favorite youtubes?

Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

Odd.
    Strange alright. Also why is he called 'Irishek'? But if you look further down his favourites they are mostly Polish including the previously mentioned racist ones.
    So he is either Irish with a strong interest in Poland or vice versa.
    Whatever he obviously believes in sectarianism and violence, has very poor musical taste and is likely to die in a car crash.
    Maybe Irish with Polish friends?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭franksm

bazz26 wrote:
    In fairness it is not just one nationality doing this.

I was coming home from Shannon airport tonight and tipping along on the inside lane of the dual carriage way back to Limerick when I noticed headlights coming towards me. Nothing odd you think except this car was crawling towards me the wrong way half on the overtaking lane and half on the central reservation going the wrong way :eek: I could not believe my eyes, I started flashing my lights at this guy and beeping the horn. He just flashed his lights too and continued on. :confused: I pulled over into the hard shoulder and called the local garda station and told them. At this stage he was still going down the carriage way. Fortunately the traffic was light but I don't know if the gardai caught up with this guy or what and I didn't really get the number plate as it was dark but it was an Irish reg.

The mind boggles.

Must've been Jim McDaid on his way back from a fundraiser :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Odd.

yeah i noticed that myself too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Could be an Irish guy trying to stir up anti-Polish hatred maybe. Dunno.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Meanwhile, somewhere on the internet is a thread in Polish called "Scary Irish People".

Advertisement