Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recieved a threat via pm

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Hill Billy wrote:
    Aha, thanks. :)

Yummmm, Spare Cat Rib.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,499 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

This is quite possibly one of the funniest threads i have ever read in my life... Just came back from lunch to read this, trying my best not to fall off my chair... Boss is looking at me funny though...

Oh and i think you should unban the poor lad so that we could have more threads like this one... I half expected to see a
    But cats are people too
    comment at some stage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

seamus wrote:
    Why is this thread still open?

And since it is still open, why are there not more pics of Cat Deeley?

Here you go;

sncs298_cat-deeley.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Why doesn't anyone believe it is the OP's first time on the site...

Oh, yeah..

spacecatcn1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Why is it that people who troll think they are the funniest sh*t evar and just the most original wit on the internet when in actual fact we've seen it a million times before. And done better.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement