Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recieved a threat via pm

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 GarraiGamhain

Lock this please. This thread has served its purpose. I'd reccomend a few temp bannings as well for some of the jokers here and I am insisting a permanent ban for the PM sender.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well that's the problem with people who treat animals like people... they tend to treat people like animals...

All the top Nazi's were big animal lovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

What did you find with the IP by the way?

Oh noes, you want the jokers temp banned.

Am I a joker?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Lock this please. This thread has served its purpose. I'd reccomend a few temp bannings as well for some of the jokers here and I am insisting a permanent ban for the PM sender.

Leave it open so you can let us know how you get on down at the garda station. I'm sure it will be all over crimeline next month :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

All the top Nazi's were big animal lovers.

wow .... i didn't see than coming for a few more pages yet....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,953 ✭✭✭✭Stark

No but he threatened Minxy and Snuffles and they are my family.

Unintentional funny comment of the year.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Lads, quit it with the 'humourous' comments. We're talking about the lives of innocent cats here and your unfunny joking is taking away from that fact. Thank you for the IP I will see what I can do with this guy.

IP seems to be in the Ma, USA so good luck with that, I expect Interpol will be notified and the FBI's 10 most wanted list will be updated also :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

OMG that IP address goes all the way to the top!

Conspiracy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Degsy wrote:
    I'm sure they'll drop whatever else they're doing to hunt this heinous criminal down..fancy threatening Mrs Crappy and Mr Smelly!
    Btw,i hate cats and people who keep them,to my mind there's usually something fundamentally wrong with cat-owners.

:p

I expect Interpol will be notified and the FBI's 10 most wanted list will be updated also
    I doubt it will go that far. More than likely they will do nothing don't you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

What do you think your punishment should be for the comment about the kids throats being slit, seriously?

I doubt it will go that far. More than likely they will do nothing don't you think?

No sh*t sherlock!

It's a catspiracy
    Socks_cat_1.JPG

No sh*t sherlock!
    I don't get you.

My punishment? Don't you mean my reward for exposing this cat killing scum? I suppose some sort of moderator privilege would be ok.

You could even get cat mod privileges...

(pun intended!)

This is the best worst thread ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

American and canadian terrorism is a very big issue, I think the feds would be really interested but you're right, they'll probably not do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ceiling cat is watching you GarraiGamhain

Ceiling cat is watching you GarraiGamhain
    What the hell are you on about. You guys sound like a load of drug addicts. Why isn't this locked. Someboyd pm me my mod details so I can lock this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

You could even get cat mod privileges...

(pun intended!)
    I'd be lion if I didn't say that was very good :D

solas wrote:
    American and canadian terrorism is a very big issue, I think the feds would be really interested but you're right, they'll probably not do anything.

They are very serious about Claw Enforcement.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

And if it gets to court be sure not to commit purrjury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Some day you'll all be saying "Ifonly i could have travelled back in time and killed Mr fluzzly, how many lifes could have been saved".
    hitler-cat.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

seansouth wrote:
    Nah

deadcat.jpg
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

LOLOLOL

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If a cat breaks a window can we slit its throat? Also is a cats soul also cursed?

I'm surprised as an obvious troll your still on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,953 ✭✭✭✭Stark

cat_proximity.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Hobbes wrote:
    If a cat breaks a window can we slit its throat? Also is a cats soul also cursed?

Well if he's a catholic he doesn't believe Cats have souls.

I like Starks graph

Heres a Gay man in a cage looking like a cat. I bet you'd like to hit that GarraiGamhain

mn_parade1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Hobbes wrote:

Entertainment Value!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement