Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Durex Condoms

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Freebies are usually terrible quality. I've conferred with my penis and he agrees.
    I concur. They're usually "Mates: Inch Thick Willy Chokers" or them "Billyboy" yokes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Damn those billyboys. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

wtf is it with billyboys? are they made for hobbits or something? they're absolutely tiny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

They seem to be popular in germany. God knows why though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Cheers for the link OP, that's me weekend sorted :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Guvnor

As someone has pointed out in bulk - raincoats are dirt cheap. It will depend on the store as to what they consider bulk but a few hundred can end up costing very little as in a few pence each - it's up to you to decide if a few hundred is optimistic or realistic before the expiry date!

I assume there is 21.5% vat on condoms?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

www.condomman.com is pretty good. I've purchased from them via the amazon.com marketplace where sometimes a product can be cheaper than their main site. I got 100 crown skinless for approx €20 recently with an expiry of 2013, the package was labelled "latex gloves"! The code cman10 gets a 10% discount on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

jArgHA wrote: »
    wtf is it with billyboys? are they made for hobbits or something? they're absolutely tiny

:D
    Alright, alright, you've a big willy. good for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I'm still using the pack I ordered when this thread was started in April 2007... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Get your missus on the pill ;)

Condom's are a total rip off & they cut the mickey off ya!! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement