Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wpt big one mizzi and de wolfe at it again

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Well it made me laugh anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

lol, I presume so.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Did no one teach ye it was wrong to discuss things in that matter when there are people that can't look at the link due to corpotare overlords?

What he say? Anyone want to post chipcounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

they must have had that prearranged?

Basically Mizzi was talking for about a minute to the cardplayer reporter and when she asked De Wolfe he said the exact same thing, very funny.

Can you see it if you open it via this http://tinyurl.com/39v83m ?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Course not. I'll watch it when I get home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

Roland De Wolfe raises to $63,000 and Richard Anthony goes all in. Thomas Schreiber goes all in as well. De Wolfe folds, Anthony tables 99 and Schreiber shows AcKs. The board comes As5s2dJs9c and Schreiber is eliminated 27th....

pretty sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭fiddlesticks

ditpoker wrote:
    Roland De Wolfe raises to $63,000 and Richard Anthony goes all in. Thomas Schreiber goes all in as well. De Wolfe folds, Anthony tables 99 and Schreiber shows AcKs. The board comes As5s2dJs9c and Schreiber is eliminated 27th....

pretty sick.
    Two or one outered...:p
    Did he have the 9s in his hand?? sick anyways..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭ligger

Two or one outered...:p
    Did he have the 9s in his hand?? sick anyways..

How is this sick? he has the best hand when the money goes in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i know when the money goes in he has the best hand, but after the turn the guy with AK must be sitting there thinking "mmm a nice double up, as long as there is no 9 of clubs on the river i'm sorted!"

EDIT: no dont think he had 9spades in his hand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭fiddlesticks

ligger wrote:
    How is this sick? he has the best hand when the money goes in.

When you look at that board on the turn..and then the river, its pretty sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Er back to the girl interviewing the 2 guys, I'm sure I saw her in a p0rn flick..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

Er back to the girl interviewing the 2 guys, I'm sure I saw her in a p0rn flick..

link ?

pm me with link....

Advertisement