Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackpot €20 FO

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

Mr.Plough wrote:
    lol.

funnier was the guy sitting to his left. thinks about every decision for about 5 minutes and convinces himself to make these hero calls.

he called off half his stack on the river against the scruffy lookin dude, on a double paired board with jack high.

which one were you btw? im assuming directly to my left?

Marc was probably the "scruffy lookin dude" you are referring to and jack high is usually good against him:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

the guy directly to your right. the guy to your left was an absolute card rack he got AA twice against KK and QQ, KK once(and doubled up) and flopped three sets.

One hand i was happy with was whe id AA. Make it ten preflop get two callers. SB was the cardrack, Flop comes 972 rainbow checked to me i make it 25, sb cr to 100 i fold claiming at best i have any two, any ace. he told me later he'd 77. against any other player im goin broke.

You playin Watereford Cormac?
    15k in chips will mean jack high will be good in alot of cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

Prolly not. More than likely will play GJP the following week though. Easier to get to, etc.

Advertisement