Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that really bug the sh*t out of me.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Echelle wrote:
    People who say the followng:
    "I seen" instead of "I saw"
    " I would have went " instead of "I would heve gone"
    " vOilence instead if vIolence
    and "height" does not have a TH at the end so the word is pronounced HITE. But for those who dont pronounce their "ths" at all this would,nt be noticed when they speak!
    And a real bug bear is when girls get so emotional that they cry, but when they cry thet seem more concerned that their eye make up will run so they do this "finger on the eyelash thing" that all the phoney celebrities do when they feign emotion. Saw a particular example of this on Irish TV once when an obviously undereducated fake blond in the slapper mode ,ie the requisite pink ,won a prize on one of those Derek Mooney shows- she was all wiping her eyelashes "delicately" as she has seen on tv and going "ohmygawd" non stop.
    Embarrassing.

People who can't spell...

Advertisement