Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing the weekly Lottery on Stars? (The ritual Sunday Million Thread)

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AS_PokerKing

robin....that guy vocirion at your table came 4th a few weeks ago, he's a good player, cant believe A deuce knocked u out, shocking from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Poorbarman aka trocaire aka James Lee from North Kerry. 10th in the irish poker championships in the City West Hotel a few months ago for a nice payday. running well.

Good luck james.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

bad luck robin any hear how poorbarman finished tks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Flushdraw wrote:
    He was super super aggresive and on my button. He got knocked out though when he pushed for 18k with A10 on a 109x flop agaisnt CL 99

yeh had this guy in my sb in vegas last year in the WSOP main event, really nice guy and good player but played aggressive from the start, knock him out when he got short and push with 10J suit... against my AK

I had no luck in this event last night and went out early

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

5pin5 wrote:
    bad luck robin any hear how poorbarman finished tks

He finished in 168th for 1300 bananas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Yep. he was all-in in a 400k pot (av stack 400k) with AQ called by Q-9 and the 9 hit. Unlucky not to go a bit deeper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

tks nice result but a bit unlucky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭poorbarman

thanks guys for all the support.My first time playing the million,
    work generally getting in the way.I thought the overall standard was poor enough and just a little bit of luck was required along the way to make it
    really deep.Overplay your big hands because you WILL get paid off.

BY the way thanks for the bio connie

• Registered Users Posts: 36,240 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Good showing James. Unlucky in your exit hand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement