Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Funny Side of Religion

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

tumblr_mhu9uvOF6Z1r7gbhio1_500.png

tumblr_mhu2vdRZwA1rlzfo2o1_500.png

tumblr_mhtyc1yoT21qdqmceo1_500.png

tumblr_mhtyc1yoT21qdqmceo2_r1_500.png

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

64844_10151215935481891_864098292_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,936 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

koth wrote: »
    tumblr_mhu2vdRZwA1rlzfo2o1_500.png

yeah that's how I was educated. 'Sisters' of 'Charity' my arrse...

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭darjeeling

"Naples driver's U-turn fiasco causes holdup," said the Guardian. However, the arrival of a church procession saves the day!

[Caution: I suspect we may have been conned by a bit of Vatican flashmobbery]

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

austin.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

darjeeling wrote: »
    "Naples driver's U-turn fiasco causes holdup," said the Guardian. However, the arrival of a church procession saves the day!

[Caution: I suspect we may have been conned by a bit of Vatican flashmobbery]

I can't see why any one of the dozens of on lookers, other motorists, or the god dam sons of anarchy couldn't tell the poor old fecker how to get out of the mess she was in (ie by turning the fúcking steering wheel!) In the end it took the lords man to lay his hands on the demonic vehicle and save the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I don't know how that^ happened. Therefore God.

That is how Post 19 works, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I can't see why any one of the dozens of on lookers, other motorists, or the god dam sons of anarchy couldn't tell the poor old fecker how to get out of the mess she was in (ie by turning the fúcking steering wheel!) In the end it took the lords man to lay his hands on the demonic vehicle and save the day!
    Italians drivers. It's all summed up at 25 seconds when a car comes the other way and then stops less than two feet from a car which is clearly in difficulty, preventing it from going anywhere. Typical behaviour of Italians drivers, who'd rather sit on the horn and shout at eachother than actually try to fix the problem.

I also don't understand why none of the 50 onlookers just said, "Look, get out of the car, I'll turn it". There's loads of room there to turn the thing with a bit of patience.

Though patience is in very short supply on Italian roads...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

gay-reproduction.jpg?w=620

bible-funny-gays-snake-talking-Favim.com-308021.jpg

Chick-fil-GAY---101292.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Sin City wrote: »
    gay-reproduction.jpg?w=620

The woman in that meme is one of the most stupid mammals I've ever had the misfortune to watch on YouTube. The amount of words in her vocabulary, is in double digits.

:mad:

• Advertisement

This is very funny, if you like laughing at good ol' christian American white trash. Although it's CNN, I couldn't help thinking that these specimens were actors.

Crazy old lady: "He was gonna feed em' and everything else." (All the gays locked up behind the electric fence that Pastor Worley envisions) How nice of him. :rolleyes:

Peanut: "There was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."
    This troubled motorist is trying really hard to think, but it's no use, he's as thick as sh1t. "Freedumb!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

^^

CLLEEEETTTUSSSS!!!!!

:D
    R3ihOYv.jpg

"Disco stick."

BgNr484.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

The woman in that meme is one of the most stupid mammals I've ever had the misfortune to watch on YouTube.

The amount of words in her vocabulary, is in double digits.

It needs a bit of background banjo to make it complete.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

^^^ "Who enjoys people kissing his ring" missing from the top line of the Ratzinger photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Stolen from YLYL4

Ro1NY51.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,936 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

robindch wrote: »
    ^^^ "Who enjoys people kissing his ring" missing from the top line of the Ratzinger photo.

That's ghey now? Pretty soon getting a woman to give you a bj will be ghey. I hear some of them gheys enjoy masturbating from time to time as well. I'll stick to plain vanilla missionary hetero-sex, man on top in accordance with his rightful dominant position in society and the home, at the correct time of the month, through the holes in the modesty garments TYVM.

Life ain't always empty.

ninja900 wrote: »
    That's ghey now?
    Um, there's more than one meaning to the word ring... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Um, there's more than one meaning to the word ring... :)

I think he knows that;)

• Advertisement

I think he knows that
    Manflu is a terrible thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

tumblr_mcfofsgQM51qzz2c3o1_1280.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 TRUECRISTIAN

e_e wrote: »
    JESUS IS GOD

I have known few homosexuals who did not practice their tendencies. Such people are sinning against God and will lead to the ultimate destruction of the family and our nation. I am unalterably opposed to such things, and will do everything I can to restrict the freedom of these people
    [IMG][/img]american-jesus.jpg?w=584

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

*presses every button for emphasis*

*accidentally crosses out post*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

The woman in that meme is one of the most stupid mammals I've ever had the misfortune to watch on YouTube. The amount of words in her vocabulary, is in double digits.

This is very funny, if you like laughing at good ol' christian American white trash. Although it's CNN, I couldn't help thinking that these specimens were actors.

Crazy old lady: "He was gonna feed em' and everything else." (All the gays locked up behind the electric fence that Pastor Worley envisions) How nice of him. :rolleyes:

Peanut: "There was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."
    This troubled motorist is trying really hard to think, but it's no use, he's as thick as sh1t. "Freedumb!"

If ever there was a warning about the dangers of incest these two could be the poster boys. Seriously scary how these people think and are easily led to believe people are wrong and should be isolated behind an electric fence so they die out all because they are attracted to the same sex.

If anything these people should be put behind an electric fence isolated from the rest of humanity so there stupidity and prejudices cant spread to the rest of the population and limit any chances of their genes passing on to proper society.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Sin City wrote: »

If ever there was a warning about the dangers of incest these two could be the poster boys. Seriously scary how these people think and are easily led to believe people are wrong and should be isolated behind an electric fence so they die out all because they are attracted to the same sex.

If anything these people should be put behind an electric fence isolated from the rest of humanity so there stupidity and prejudices cant spread to the rest of the population and limit any chances of their genes passing on to proper society.

Have you ever tried to reason with a very drunk person? The kind that wants to just open their pants and take a leak right there on a couch, in a wardrobe, in someone's kitchen? These hillbilly's are exactly the same, except they're sober.

They can't understand the simple idea that it's straight couples who have gay kids, so their whole electric fence idea is retarded.

Michael Moore knows the best way to deal with morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

ninja900 wrote: »
    That's ghey now? Pretty soon getting a woman to give you a bj will be ghey. I hear some of them gheys enjoy masturbating from time to time as well. I'll stick to plain vanilla missionary hetero-sex, man on top in accordance with his rightful dominant position in society and the home, at the correct time of the month, through the holes in the modesty garments TYVM.

When you put it like that you make it sound so sexy. Take me. Take me now. Take me through the modesty garments.

...wait til I dislodge this sootikin...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Michael Moore knows the best way to deal with morons.

Does it involve deceit? He's certainly knows how to do that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

I have known few homosexuals who did not practice their tendencies. Such people are sinning against God and will lead to the ultimate destruction of the family and our nation. I am unalterably opposed to such things, and will do everything I can to restrict the freedom of these people
    Congratulations for posting the strangest response I've ever gotten on this site. :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement