Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JP Poker Monthly Deepstack, EST €15k - Green Isle Hotel - This Sunday 25th March

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

JP.

Absoutely no cause for you to apologise for that Degenerate's behaviour. He was just beyond reasoning. I felt sorry for some of the players at the table, in particular the two girls..I admire your restraint..Don't let it get you down and keep up the good work.

Unlucky Tim...Crap call allright..same guy got to final table, maybe 4th or 5th:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    some of the regular attendees from JP's pub circuit might not be the most gentlemanly bunch.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=52853695&postcount=5

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

pot / kettle??

lol

but in all fairness there is a difference - lloyd just get emotiona;;y involvd in hands, and normally the only people in danger are the table/ door. and normally he'l be the first to apoligize if so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

yea, but its still fun to slag him! :p he is our very own poker brat!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

I’d like to thank everyone for their support.

• Advertisement
Advertisement