Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions for this week-end?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭iwincosimcool

I really fancy us against the Italians, I cant see the Italians scoring any tries, and expect a backlash from our backs over the frustration of the Scottish game, also the majority of the crowd being Irish will be a big help. I reckon a record win could be on the cards.......I hope I'm right

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

how much could I win if I put a euro on italy winning the six nations?

the odds must be huge (but its technically possible.)

If both england and france lose by respectable numbers, and italy completely murders ireland (by impossible 100 numbers) the points will turn around completely.

the odds on it must be huge...but this has been quite a shocking six nations, god knows what could happen.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

None of the betting sites seem to have odds for Italy winning, but England are about 100/1.

Advertisement