Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JP Poker Red Cow Hotel, Monday Nights

Options
  • 04-03-2007 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭

Starting Tomorrow, JP Poker will be running the weekly €100 & €20 Freezeout in the Red Cow.

It will be ALL CASH payout

1. Who is running this tournament, JP Poker
    2. The purpose of the event, Commericial
    3. Every Monday Night from 5th March
    4. Reg 7pm, Game 8pm
    5. Any prerequisites, none.
    6. Tickets can be bought on the day, no maximum number of players
    7. NL Hold’em
    8. Buy In €100 & €20 Reg
    9. 100% prize pool paid out
    10. Starting chips 6000. Early Bird 1000 chip for players in their seat at the start of the game. Early bird 500 during the 1st Level.
    11. 20 min for the first 6 level, then 25 min blinds

25-50
    50-100
    75-150
    100-200
    150-300
    200-400

Break 25 Min, Finger Food, Chip Race

300-600
    400-800
    500-1000
    800-1500

Break 10 Min, Chip Race

1000-2000
    1500-3000
    2000-4000
    3000-6000
    4000-8000

5000-10000
    6000-12000
    7500-15000
    10000-2000

12500-25000
    15000-30000

20000-40000
    25000-50000 Frozen Until Finished

Depending on total chip count, players left and average chip stack to blinds and antes the clock may be frozen a lot earlier, we will also repeat levels if the game is going fast.

12. Dealer Dealt
    13. JP Mc Cann is TD
    14. TD has last say
    15. A set of rules will be on display

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭DITTag

This is actually a dealer dealt tourney lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Iceman78

JP,

Just 2 quick questions. Is there dealers at all tables? will there be any satellites before the game starts at 8pm?

See you tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭sosh

Check pm Jp

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

Iceman78 wrote:
    JP,

Just 2 quick questions. Is there dealers at all tables? will there be any satellites before the game starts at 8pm?

See you tomorrow.

Hi Graham,

Yes this will be fully dealer dealt. I copied and pasted a word doc and forgot to change it, sorry.

I'll be there myself from around 6.30, so if there's interest i will hold a satellite.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just checked your website JP. Seems the Turks aren't too keen or your new game......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Just checked your website JP. Seems the Turks aren't too keen or your new game......
    just seen this too, how odd?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i'm Sorry Admin
    so polite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Seems kind of strange to hack a site just to say "you've been hacked". Whats the point ... or do I just not get it?

Ya i don't get it.

Maybe a disgruntled customer. LOL

I'll get it fixed during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

DubTony wrote:
    Seems kind of strange to hack a site just to say "you've been hacked". Whats the point ... or do I just not get it?

They do it because they can.

• Advertisement

The early bird chip of 1000 will be given to players in their seat at the start of the game .

Players will be allowed into the game during the 1st 6 levels (to the break).

New players in level 1 will get an early bird chip of 500 only.

No early bird chips from the start of level 2

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭charlesanto

JP, did i read here (can't find it when i search back) that you are starting a game in the Spa Hotel Lucan... this Wed as my memory serves ... any details ?

JP, did i read here (can't find it when i search back) that you are starting a game in the Spa Hotel Lucan... this Wed as my memory serves ... any details ?

Hi Charles,

I was due to start in the Spa Hotel last Wednesday, but it has been put on hold for a few weeks.

Will keep you posted.

I'd like to thank everyone who turned up for tonights game. We had 39 players with the top 7players getting paid.

The top 3 spilt the prizes as follows

1st €1150 Sean Jethi
    2nd €800 Robert Carollen
    3rd €800 Paul Williams
    4th €400 Sean Fagan
    5th €300 Richard de Barra
    6th €250 Neill Kelly
    7th €200 Carl OConnell

JP Poker wrote:
    7th €200 Carl OConnell
    luck box

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

luck box

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

ITT-Pat wrote:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

JP Poker wrote:
    7th €200 Carl OConnell

go carl!! go carl!!

Just to remind every one.

The game will start tonight at 8pm.

Early of 1000 chip for players there before the game starts.

Only 500 extra for playerd reg in the 1st level.

37 players tonight

1st Vinny Burke €1500
    2nd Joe Mc Ginley €750
    3rd Stephen Kearney €450
    4th John Farely €350
    5th Tony Warner €250
    6th Mark Mc Keever €225
    7th Ian Mc Cann €175

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

JP Poker wrote:
    37 players tonight

2nd Joe Mc Ginley €750

LUCKBOX!!

well that was a sick night of cards. one for the purests!
    it started off like it went on action packed. i got KK twice in the first blind level both with Aces on the flops and winning the minimum. then i river two pair on a raised pot and fold it to a higher two pair....then this.
    Everyone limps to my BB (blinds 50-100) i have 9Ts, fold, call, and eddie the eagle pushes all in for 5800 i have 6700. i think for an age, ask him a few questions and eventually call putting him on either a small pair of sh1tty ace. the other caller folds, and eddie turns over 56o and MHIG. he couldnt believe it, but i was happy with my play as i went with my reads and tells on him.
    I then sit patiently for a while, get AA at my next table. one caller. flop is QQ8 with two hearts. i check he bets 2k (blinds were 200-400 and id made it 900 PFby accident). i call. turn is a 6 bringing a second flush draw, i check he insta-bets 4k, i consider folding and then look at my image and push, he insta folds reckoning he had a **** kicker to his Queen. no chance. so im flying. i then get J6 in BB, flop is JJ8, 4 players checked around, turn is a 4, SB bets 800 everyone calls. river is a Jack, SB checks i bet 3K, and one caller with Q8 for the house.
    FT was a mad house, i was under no pressure but but squeezes on at certain times. one hand i get AK i haev c 50K blinds at 400-800, i raise to 3K, guy goes all in the BB for 35K, i know he does it with 66+ and AJ+, considering his range i call, he had JJ and i hit my ace.i am now clear chip leader. Tony warren gets unlucky wiht his TT losign to 55with a 4 flushnext hand he pushed for 22K i get KK int he BB and call, he has A3 and flop is 33x, and i lose.
    Then thi shand happens, i have AQd on the button with 35K, i make it 9K blinds 1500-3000, SB pushes all in for 35K and BB re-pushes all in to cover me. i get to teh end of the clock and fold. SB had 88 BB had AK, JJ8 flops seals it.
    im short stacked now with 27K blinds 1500-3000. i raise 5-6 hands with no calllers and push with AT on the button vinny calls wiht QQ and i spike an ace to get me back in business.
    Then we get heads up, i have 155K he has 95K, he wont deal any less than 50-50. i wont do that and we play on. first hand he limps i make it 15K more with AJo and he pushes. what does everyone do here? i eventually folded.
    next hand i limp he open pushes and i eventually call with 77 he has 55. TT5 board and im crippled. he wont do any sort of deal now and i go out shortly after. sick with how it all ended but played really well only getting my chips in behine once for any amount.
    also the strcuture was great with ave being 120K heads up and blinds at 4-8K.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭boba_fett3099

ITT-Pat wrote:
    LUCKBOX!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

well done joe, derserved at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭boba_fett3099

Everyone limps to my BB (blinds 50-100) i have 9Ts, fold, call, and eddie the eagle pushes all in for 5800 i have 6700. i think for an age, ask him a few questions and eventually call putting him on either a small pair of sh1tty ace. the other caller folds, and eddie turns over 56o and MHIG. he couldnt believe it, but i was happy with my play as i went with my reads and tells on him.

What happened this hand?? I assume you didnt call a push wit 9Ts PF did you??
    Then we get heads up, i have 155K he has 95K, he wont deal any less than 50-50. i wont do that and we play on. first hand he limps i make it 15K more with AJo and he pushes. what does everyone do here? i eventually folded.

I think I call here.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Well done Joe.

Make sure you invest that money wisely.

What abount Donegal for the All Ireland @ 12/1 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭DITTag

Joe is big blind with 910s and after tons of limpers Joe raises and Eddie pushed in MP. Joe calls for a race!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭PokerEvents-Ste

Nice one Joe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

joe - deck - face - hit - the - in

KK, KK, AA, in first 2 levels... easy game this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,213 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Thats a call.

Advertisement