Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bigslick team event at waterford 18th feb

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

I was in seat 10, I tried not to get into too many hands with you as I could see you might re raise me with 10-2 off (very nice play early on btw)

enjoyed the game well done on the last longer..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

I had a pretty tough starting table with Carfax, Nicky Power and another good player two to my right.

Played tight for the first couple of levels and then started to pick up some chips. Won a 15k pot with ace high. Then started raising and reraising more preflop to get up to 35k or so. Got lucky once all day after i raised UTG with 99. Tight shorty went all in for 3k more and i called. he slowrolled me with kings and I hit a 9 on the flop. That put me over 40k and I got up to 60k pretty quick.

Lost a race with 99 vs AT to go back to 50k Then I made one of only 2 plays which i regretted. Blinds were 500/1000 and the cutoff goes all in for 11k. I had AJs and called. I thought I was miles ahead of his range but he showed AQ which held up. That tilted me a tiny bit and then we got our table broken.

With 60 left, I had stayed afloat with 40k or so. Folded to the SB who asks to play a cheap flop. I look at Q8d in the BB and make it 7k (blinds 1k/2k). He makes it 19k leaving 20k behind. I was certain he was making a move and folded after 5 minutes. My instinct told me to push but I didnt beause of the team aspect (only later i realised the points lost for finishing between 20th and 60th were insignificant). The guy showed me 39o when i folded.

Went card dead then and every pot was open pushed before me. The tournament became a little crapshooty near the end as the blinds and antes were huge. I eventually pushed with 22 and got called by 66 which held up to go out in 40th/41st.

Lyonsy and HJ both did really well, HJ losing a race that would have given him a monster stack and Lyonsy got some horrible beats when down to the last 30 players. He eventually went out in a very unlucky 17th (he's gonna take down a big one soon!)

Team donk HalfBaked was first or second out (or something like that) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

ul ian, i was playing on the table with lyonsy for about 4 hrs and he played some great poker and was running over the table, he was the only person i was worried about on the table .....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

It's nice to be able to start putting names to faces. I was also at Table 1, seat 8, I'm the one who arrived late, mid way into the 2nd blind level.

From my point of view I had an awful tournament. I knew sitting down it was going to be tough, I obviously recognised MDWexford, LLoyd O'Farrell, Mike Lacey + locals George Power & Ian Whitty + the chap in seat 3 who I have played against before but don't know his name.

My third hand in I get KK, raise from early position, every one folds pick up the blinds. :(

Not too far in I get Kd Qh, i limp from early/mid position for the 200, I think 4/5 players in pre flop. Flop id 2, 3, K all hearts. Gives me Top pair & Qh for flush draw. Check to me & I bet 800, value of pot. One caller MD wexford. Turn is Ah giving me nut flush & i bet out 1500 which is called fairly quickly by MDwexford. River is Ac & MDWexford immediately pushes all in :eek: :eek:

After much deliberation I lay down the hand & MD shows 3 3 for the house. :)

Fairly card dead then, picked up 1/2 blinds limped & folded another few. Limped in ep on Ks Js, flop come K J rag all hearts. I bet, 1 caller, turn anothe heart, caller bets I have to fold.

Limp in ep on 6 6, Mike Lacey immediately to my left (having a horrible time) goes all in for 2400, folded around to me, don't really put him on anything, I call, he shows J 9. Flop is 8, 10, rag and as if I didn't know anyway, the player in seat 3 is calling a Q to fill Mike a straight & sure enough a Q hits I think on the river. I'm now down to under 4,000 & struggling.

Card dead for some time, all in on AQ no callers. Next hand pot raised in ep to 700, I have JJ so push & called by raiser. Q on the flop and I'm looking for a cash table much earlier than I had hoped to.

Nevertheless I wouldn't have played much differently given the opportunity & same cards again.

I enjoyed the day & I felt it was an excellently run event.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

aidankk wrote:
    I was in seat 10, I tried not to get into too many hands with you as I could see you might re raise me with 10-2 off (very nice play early on btw)

enjoyed the game well done on the last longer..

lol. Yup, you were heavily involved and playing well. So much so that I could call a bet from you with King high and feel that I was good!! It was a fun table to be at - couple of guys trying to play a bit. I'll look forward to the next one.

Well done to Neill for a fantastic set - up and tournament.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭The Istanbul

Dave-I wasn't wishing that Queen for Dave Lacey on you but very unlucky all the same.

Some v.interesting plays on the table. Mike L called me down to the river two times in a row early on with very little making substantial holes in his stack-both times I had the goods but he made me think.

Got involved in funny one with LL with him on BB calling my PF raise. K on flop and A on turn saw pot being checked down where we both showed QQ. I am sure both of us would have called a bet though:D

Finally got you AidanKK when my KQo dominated your 39o push:D

Had a few ninja moments with Mick picking off a couple of his EP raises (a dangerous occupation but I had hands)

I eventually went out in 31st when I called UTG raiser for all of my 35k stack with 1010: he had 99. 4 clubs on board including the rivered 10clubs to give him club flush.:eek: Oh well-if I won that pot I was back in playable territory again.

Always good to recall plays on a table that one is at.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Is Bill dealing now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

Finally got you AidanKK when my KQo dominated your 39o push:D

it was 23 sooted :cool: , so when i saw your kq i had hope... If it was a singles event id have never let myself get so low stacked..:mad:

Enjoyed it and ill be at more of these type of events, beats 25euro multi rebuy any day of the week........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

The Istanbul]Dave-I wasn't wishing that Queen for Dave Lacey on you but very unlucky all the same.

Sorry, I didn't mean to intimate you were wishing for the Q, it's just that I think all players, especially those involved in the hand know what card they want / do not want to see, but it always seems to be the case when other players are calling / mentioning the card :eek: it arrives

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

firstly may i thank neil and his crew for yet again putting on a top class and very player friendly ( apart from early bar closing) event. Superb buzz in the bar pre cards in the air which managed to kick off about 4 . There was a real ripple of excitement in the air and much friendly banter in evidence.

got off to a flyer when for the first hand which i played ,by which time there was already 2 players down 1 my own team mate kieran mc kenna, looked down in ep to see KK . 4 BB raise to 200 is re raised to 900 in mp and called in big blind after consideration. **** it says i , i have the new aces and push whick is insta called by the new kings the big bling makes a huge laydwn declaring his jj was probably behind . Ofcourse the new aces beat the new kings courtesy of a k 7 7 t 2 board.

managed to turn 22k into 4k in about an hour due to a nasty club on river giving my opponent the nut flush. i recommend not trying to bluff a guy with the nuts. Then i had to start playin poker . Regrouped and doubled up QQ v AK .

Sorry to see my table broken after 4 hrs as i had managed to get back to 20k and had started to motor due to a mixture of good reads and abc Tag poker.

New table saw me reaquainting my self with fran from Drogheda a quality bloke who i had played with in the summer macau 1k. Picked up a nice pot when i snapped off an ep raise and mp call with a strong reraised AK. Next hand picked up JJ raised to 2.5k an ep limper and was reaised all in for 11k. Decision time was sitting on about 25k . Factors to consider

1. average stack was 20k
    2. 2 team members down therefore fcuked
    3. TD just announced an Omaha table was opening
    4. what did this guy have?

I looked into his eyes and said you dont have AK your queens are good then flipped over my cards. In fairness to the geezer he smiled and showed his queens to gasps from the table. Great read good poker type comments were being bandied about and the feel good factor was real high. a buddy of frans was all in 2 hands later and his reraised AJ was no match for his opponents KQ . Which led to usual berating of " how do u call whole stack with KQ " etc etc Standard handbaging.

INTERLUDE

this post has taken a life of its own with many issues yet to be addressed but Masters is goin for a chinese across the road from the towers and i need to have a shower so will finish later . Have to go on the slash with ppp special nfr and the big slick crew

so to be continued featuring smurf hj nic nic and slow rolling

Pleasure to play with you again Bob fun as always, a great day had apart from a 2 day hangover...Neil well run tourney we will be back....and by the way Bob what happened with you and damian at the final table missed the action he is a mate of mine very suprised to hear there was trouble:( :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Pleasure to play with you again Bob fun as always, a great day had apart from a 2 day hangover...Neil well run tourney we will be back....and by the way Bob what happened with you and damian at the final table missed the action he is a mate of mine very suprised to hear there was trouble:( :(

It happened with 3 tables left and went something like this....

Blinds 3k-6k and its folded around to Damian on the SB and he goes all-in for over 100k. Bob folds K3 on the BB and begins a little rant (as only Bob can:p )

Sideshow : What the fcuk was that boy?
    Sideshow : Great bet boy, great bet
    Damian : Thank you
    Sideshow : This pokers gone ****e, going allin preflop

Sideshow then bets 3xBB and takes down the next hand

Sideshow : Thats all you have to do boy, a proper bet and you still take it down
    Damian : I'll bear that in mind
    Sideshow : Cant believe you had the......had the....hang on theres a word i'm looking for..
    Player in seat 1 : Gall?
    Sideshow : No its better than gall
    Goodlucktome : Audacity?
    Sideshow : No its even better than that aswel

Action has now been on Sideshow for about 10 mins....

Sideshow : I have it now....temerity...Cant believe you had the temerity to push allin on my BB..absolute muppetry...muppetry of the highest order
    Damian : Ok thanks

Banter continued for a few mins and then Bob pulled out one of Damians earphones....

Damian : Do that again and i'll fcukin knoxk your block off, i dont care who you are i'll plant you one.
    Sideshow : You dont wanna do that boy
    Damian : I wanna call for a ruling. Either i get moved or else..well i dont know what else
    Sideshow starts singing and buzzing as he usually does.

Shortly after Damian gets moved and danger averted. All a little blown out of proportion. Bob was just playing his mind games and he got inside Damians head and tilted him a little

Sideshow continues : THERE AINT NO SHOW LIKE A SIDESHOW.....VIRTUALLY TILLLLLLLLLLT FREEEEEEEEE!!

A gas man lol

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

ianmc38 wrote:
    I
    With 60 left, I had stayed afloat with 40k or so. Folded to the SB who asks to play a cheap flop. I look at Q8d in the BB and make it 7k (blinds 1k/2k). He makes it 19k leaving 20k behind. I was certain he was making a move and folded after 5 minutes. My instinct told me to push but I didnt beause of the team aspect (only later i realised the points lost for finishing between 20th and 60th were insignificant). The guy showed me 39o when i folded.

I remember that hand.. I thought u were much better than Q8 but you had a gut feeling you were ahead and a right to do so. I think everyone had a small feeling he might have done it with aces, which im sure crossed your mind aswell.. Id hate to see you if you made a brilliant call and then lose the pot with a poxy 3 on the river!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭SIDESHOW BOBs

wtf part deux

Cheers mate , very sussinctly put. you have saved me a lot of time and effort and its good to see it from an objective viewpoint. Allin all nuff said , i tell ya you have some memory boy, i could almost hear my cork accent coming through from your post. Certainly have me grinning from like a cheshire cat.

Moving on to the baiting of hectorjelly. i was moved in between smurf and hj and pretty shorstacked.

within a few hands HJ with a large stack raises in lp im on bb and wake up with QQ. I go OTT and he pretty much folds quickly which signafied to me a mucky steal attempt.

Im v. happy to take the pot down as it was a real lifeline and probably did celebrate in my own inimitable fashion ,i am from the umberto brenes scotty ngyen jacarama school of poker. Each to their own in no way was it a 2 fingered salute to HJ . i actually asked smurf who the guy was and when informed i immediately introduced myself and apologised for any offence . HJ was cool and after first inpressions i have nothing but the greatest respect for the guy. As evidenced later when i layed down AK to another one of his ep raises. I was caught in a quandry having boosted my stack to a respectable level and adapted a more cautious approach. Again when smurf moves in utg and HJ squeezes with 44 from SB i find AK on the BB, after careful consideration i call and hit and send two quality Players for an early shower. i played with HJ Later on the 1 2 5 15 omaha table and again i can only say the guy is quality. While i was ranting and raving at the table i did mutter to smurf to tell me to shut up if i was getting out of line and she replied that sh was enjoying the side show experience.

Thats pretty much it im not going to trawl through the latter table incidents or my own sorry slow rolled demise .

again thanks to Neil and the BSP crew , we all ahd a few pints with each other last nite and had a total blast.

Looking forward to bring the side show to the next big event probably up in Derry.

Hey Hey Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

Did a full report for the BSP forum so might as-well stick it up

I knew going into this event that while i haven't had many results over the last few months that my game is really coming together. I feel that my game has been going through a transition period and I can feel it coming together as I told my table in blazing aces at the game during the week. I think I'm a completely different player to the one i was a year ago and I really believe that a big result is just around the corner. TBH I'll probably win the WSOP ME this year at my first attempt.

Anyhow to the event my initial strategy was to not touch any alcohol but this went out the window about 3mins after entering the Tower hotel so I just settled on a no doubles rule.

I started very tight I've been messing around to much early in recent events so decided to rock it. First hand i recall was calling a raise with 66 and then on a kkQ flop raising the betters continuation bet and taking it down. This guy was taken out shortly after that and Jim Ringland filled his seat. Now Jim is a very aggressive player and got up to 40k fairly fast which suited me fine as i had direct position on him. Just before the break I raised in early position with air. On the previous orbit i had raised in the same position with AJ and gave it up fairly easily telling the table i folded AK and didn't want to play a big one yet. Flippers little bro fungii tried to snap this raise off from the button and i Immediately pushed he folded A10 quickly.

Back about 20 mins late after the break I decided that if i was going to be able to see the cards my intake of alcohol was going to be drastically reduced so I made one of my biggest decisions of the day. It was one vodka in a pint glass and a full sparkling ballygowan on top. Took down a few small ones then i pick up KK in second position, Jim had raised to 3200 blinds are 400/800 i think. Now i know Jims game fairly well and just push for my 21k stack, he calls with AK and the kk holds. On the next orbit i raise UTG with 1010 Jim pushes from the bb with QJ and i win the race and pick up Jim's last 20k.

Got a few table moves and no real hand stick in my mind until I'm moved to table one. On the bb only second or third hand on the table, early limper sb complets, i check my Q7 flop 10 7 3 rainbow. I bet out 9k blinds r 1500/300 limper dwells and makes it 22k leaving about 13k behind, I'm thinking he is representing AA KK and decide to push he makes a call with 10J and i suck the Q on the river. Tuff on the guy who the other players on the table tell me had played extremely tight but Tbh I've had my share of beats so it was nice to be on the right end in a decent event for a change.

As far as the team side of it was just myself and Eoin Tobin left of the four and we both knew that we had to go extremely deep I was thinking top five by both and one of us probably needing to win but felt this was achievable.

Down to 18 i think playing 105k blinds are 4k/8k I make it 36k from early position with 99 BB pushes for 82k with QQ and i call. A few people questioned this call to me later but getting 3/1 for my money i think its auto.

down to 23k i push with A9 and suckout to loynzeys AK then win a race soon after bring me back to 120k with 14 left in. By the time we hit the final table i had built this to 360k without showing. Was very happy with my game for this period and felt very comfortable.

One hand against M.J. sticks in my mind. Now I play with M.J. every week and know his game very well he will not put down two paint cards to any raise and always believes that I'm at it, so its quite tricky for me with him on my direct left. Blinds are 8k/15k and he raises to 40k I got 77 and know there's no point in pushing as he wont put down his beloved paint i think to fold even but decide to take a flop which brings 9 4 4. I check and he bets 40k I'm nearly certain I'm ahead now so push. Well he takes 10 minutes to put down kJ it just broke his heart to fold them to me and I really know how close he was to calling with that muck. If he had of called and hit his wheelchair would of ended up across the road in the river with him in it.

Eoin had built his stack to 260k so felt we were looking good as both of us had experience at final tables in much bigger events and i was fairly certain we had more game then anyone else on the table. there was so many permutations that i couldn't figure out what we needed all i could come up with was that we definitely cashed with 130points ie 2nd/8th 1st/10th 3rd/4th would be enough for at least 2nd over all.

We decided to play it tight at the start to see what way it was developing re the points. It seemed to be going well I had taken out an extreme short stack and Eoin had doubled up with AA when i pick up AKs on the button. M.J. pushed for about the 20th time from early position for 200k, I think he had some methamphetamine on the break because he had pushed about three times an orbit and had the other players on the tables head busted. He had A8os and my slick held.

Eoin had lost a big race with AJv33 and the blinds killed him eventually having no equity to fold his BB with K2os Blinds were 30k and he had 69k with 30 of that in the middle and he lost to a UTG raise by A 6. I had decided before the hand if it was folded to me on the button i would min raise to 60k hope the sb didn't cop what was happening and fold to Eoin's 9k re.

So Eoin out in 6th and then Kevin Hickey went in fifth I think we are 90% sure of been in the money. I have a chat with Danny and Caoimh and tell them I'm now gonna be pushing for the win, with nearly 95k in the middle each hand and only 2.2 million in play I said to myself pushing any two was the way to go, each hand i could take down i would get 4.5% of the chips in play.

Well the minute i sit back down i see QQ and UTG pushes for 300k with A8 dam A in the window. leaves me with 200k rather then 800k and guaranteed 2nd place in the team event. Got a push through and a walk on my bb then push UTG for 310k with K7 os get called by 77 and that was all she wrote. the way it panned out we missed 2nd by one place so maybe i shouldn't push but i only had three orbits in my stack 4 handed so you cant really be waiting to pick up a hand now can you. It would of been sweet to take this down it being the biggest poker event held in Waterford as the bragging rights would of been huge.

All in all the event left a stale taste it was very similar to the all Ireland team event for me, where having looked to have 2nd place in the bag the poker gods decide to have a little fun at your expense. Also I really feel that I will play maybe 15 events at most this year with such a big/good field so realistically if you can manage to go this deep in three or four of them it's a fantastic year so it feels like a wasted good run at a tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Nice report Nicky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭dacman

Its a pity the final table became an all in or fold show. Good tourney up to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

dacman wrote:
    Its a pity the final table became an all in or fold show. Good tourney up to that.

Final Table was 3 hours and total tournie running time was just under 12hrs Average stack was 16 times the big blind 3 handed so it was still ok to be honest after that amount of time in a one day event ???

dacman wrote:

the time it took doesnt mean anything slick. you did all you could to make the structure playable but its just impossible for it not to finish in a crap-shoot for a one day event with 220 players. With eight players left there was 45 big blinds in play which is all-in or fold the average stack is three orbits

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The average stack at the start of the FT was 220k and the blinds were 15k-30k with a 3k ante if i remember correctly. thats a complete crapshoot. From about 4-5 tables out there was no play left at all.

But as Nicky says its impossible to finish it in 1 day if not. Neill did add levels and slow it down as much as he could but a tourney with that many players should be made a 2 day event really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭FungiWalsh

Haha Nicky, I knew I'd regret making that raise with AT! 'Twas a stupid move, but I was getting bored, and I knew you were good enough to fold a hand to a re-raise, but it didn't work out that time, ya sneaky fecker! I knew you'd make a play eventually after all your "I'm not playing any big hands yet" talk! Unfortunately, I couldn't see through that one well enough to call off all my stack! Good playing with ya, though, hope to sit across from you again sometime!

My main problem on the day was I either picked up rags or big pairs, I had very few mid-pairs and the like, so I was either very strong pre-flop or very weak, so I think I had a bit of a rock-y image at the table, which thankfully I was able to use to pick up the blinds and antes a few times. Didn't work quite so well when I actually picked up a monster, though, it was quite a tight table. Any time I picked up playable hands like suited connectors, it seemed to almost exclusively be when I was out of position, which was kind of frustrating, as once the antes came into play, I can scarcely recall a hand the big blind could check his option on.

Busted out in the (I think) 300-600 level with pocket tens on a TKA flop, got it all in on the flop against a straight, I didn't improve, and that was my day done! Excellently organised tournament, though, it won't be the last of them I play!

FungiWalsh wrote:
    Haha Nicky, I knew I'd regret making that raise with AT! 'Twas a stupid move, but I was getting bored, and I knew you were good enough to fold a hand to a re-raise, but it didn't work out that time, ya sneaky fecker! I knew you'd make a play eventually after all your "I'm not playing any big hands yet" talk! Unfortunately, I couldn't see through that one well enough to call off all my stack! Good playing with ya, though, hope to sit across from you again sometime!

My main problem on the day was I either picked up rags or big pairs, I had very few mid-pairs and the like, so I was either very strong pre-flop or very weak, so I think I had a bit of a rock-y image at the table, which thankfully I was able to use to pick up the blinds and antes a few times. Didn't work quite so well when I actually picked up a monster, though, it was quite a tight table. Any time I picked up playable hands like suited connectors, it seemed to almost exclusively be when I was out of position, which was kind of frustrating, as once the antes came into play, I can scarcely recall a hand the big blind could check his option on.

Busted out in the (I think) 300-600 level with pocket tens on a TKA flop, got it all in on the flop against a straight, I didn't improve, and that was my day done! Excellently organised tournament, though, it won't be the last of them I play!

yeh nice meeting and playing with you to Sir, that hand you went out was just a cold deck ain't nobody getting away from that. thought as the tourney was developing that I was gonna get the chance to smack your big brother around a final table but alas wasn't to be, boy would i of enjoyed that:) .

it seems the event had yet another sting in the tail for me. Have been taking a bit of stick from the family since the event. After the team event in the summer I said that I'd play the next one with my Dad and Two brothers. But having chopped the Cork team event with Danny Caoimh and Eoin and me the first out, well I owed the lads a performance and Caoimh wasn't having any of it when I said I was jumping ship. Anyway Dad finished 93rd and the Two brothers Gary 82nd Robbie 29th and with me 4th our total would of been 417 points and easily enough to win:mad: . I know things work out differently if we play together but its plenty ammunition for them to slag me with

I went out with 40 left and it was an absolute crapshoot then. The structure was great early on but got ridiculous at later stages.

FungiWalsh wrote:

I was the one with the QJs in the hand. Your mistake was not pushing preflop. I'd been quite active in LP so it was a pretty standard push with TT. Obviously once the flop comes there's no way you were folding.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭FungiWalsh

I should have re-raised PF alright. It was the mistake that cost me my chips. I had too much to go all in over the top of your raise, but I should have re-raised there. Ah well, I'll get ya next time! :p It was nice earlier on to have you re-raising me when I was sitting on the nuts, though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I got knocked out with the blinds just about to go 800/1500. The average stack was just over 22,000 at that point. It was obvious to me that the tournament would struggle for playibillity as it went on from there.

It's not really your fault though Neill, how to have a 220 one day event that doesn't descend into madness is beyond me tbh. I would suggest that the removal of antes may have helped - though it possibly would add an hour or two to the total time required to play to a conclusion.

I remember the Christmas Cracker in the Emporium last December was incredibly good structure - wise right up to the Final table. However, it took 16 hours to finish out from a field with 120 runners!! As such, if it needs to finish in a day finding the perfect balance will be virtually impossible.

FungiWalsh wrote:
    I should have re-raised PF alright. It was the mistake that cost me my chips. I had too much to go all in over the top of your raise, but I should have re-raised there. Ah well, I'll get ya next time! :p It was nice earlier on to have you re-raising me when I was sitting on the nuts, though! :D

Lol. I had 7 high in that hand.

Advertisement