Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What make of laptop do you have?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Acer Aspire 9510, a beauty of a laptop if i do say so myself.

My trusty old Tosh Satellite, upgraded to a gig of RAM and running Linux, never any trouble apart from some spring cleaning now and again, damn my dusty room!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

XPS m1210

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Compaq Presario R3000. Hard drive packed up after 30 days but was replaced. It's few years old now but still going strong. Battery needs replacing.It's as portable as the mains lead reaches.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Vaio C Series. 3 months old and not a single problem... Great machine - and for all the Mac fans out there, mine is green...

http://shop.sonystyle-europe.com/SonyStyle/b2c/init.do?shop=SST_IE_EN

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Use a Dell Inspiron 6000 at home and a G4 Powerbook at work. No complaints with either, although the Powerbook is showing its age a bit now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭harney

Compaq Presario R3000. Hard drive packed up after 30 days but was replaced. It's few years old now but still going strong. Battery needs replacing.It's as portable as the mains lead reaches.:D

Have an R3000z - AMD 64bit, about 2 years old now. Battery sucks, and the hard disk died last week but it is still a great system. This is the 3rd compaq my gf and I have had. My work pc is a Siemens s7010. Not a bad system and it is pretty light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

macbook pro as of yesterday and love it. Going to be used 90% for work. I'm amazed at the quality of it, and a lot of nice little features it has.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Packard Bell Easynote. Never again, had nothing but trouble from it. Hopefully getting a nice ThinkPad soon :)

Advertisement