Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE moves closer to launching UK service

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

RTE International may not be available in Ireland as Bulmers have released a Cider badged Bulmers in the UK, competing with Magners.

OT, but Bulmers (UK) is a completely seperate company from Bulmers Ireland. The two brands are owned seperately - so yes they compete, but not as products of the same company ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Did I not say that above ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Foggy43

I was just taking the pee a little on a possible advertising issue. As you know Bulmers is Bulmers in Ireland but badged as Magners in the UK. I was saying should Irish TV be available in the UK it may cause some confusion as Bulmers have released a Cider called Bulmers here.

As Mossy said, even I don't know where to get my Aran sweaters since Tara closed down.

I am in London and I am not holding my breath on this RTE International issue. You seem to have some major political issues going on presently in the public sector that could kick this in to touch for a long time.

Advertisement