Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the 'what ever happened to...' thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

And his Fifty Pockets?
    Always wondered did he have some coats with no pockets or did some have none. I mean somewhere around 80 or 90 would be more in the line of things I'd have thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Anus BackAlley is a series producer for the Derek Mooney (byeeeeeee) radio show on RTE radio 1 now. He presented it for the week that Derek was out when his brother died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Anus BackAlley

that's just prescious

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mikosyko

What ever happened to 'Lets animate with Tina...'

That dexter was an arsehole! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭thejuggler

Suzanne Duffy is an author now - uses her married name - she used to do the great giveaway show on 2fm. Simon Young is quite ill - has been for several years - a shame as he was a talented dj on 2fm.

Ronan Collins is still going strong every weekday at midday on radio 1

I always had a soft spot for Ciara Carroll and Emma Leddin on the Den. Was Ciara actually going out with Ray Darcy at the time or was it a wind up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

thejuggler wrote: »
    I always had a soft spot for Ciara Carroll and Emma Leddin on the Den. Was Ciara actually going out with Ray Darcy at the time or was it a wind up.

Forgot about Emma Ledden. She was smokin' HOT ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Jeez , some nostalgia here.

I think Simon Young is doing a bit better now.

Advertisement