Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, how was your morning

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I got up around 1.30 so haven't really had a morning but my early afternoon was grand! Had spaghetti hoops on toast, messed around on the net, just about to go have a shower and then actually do some study because my exams start on Monday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

some study because my exams start on Monday :(

ah i suddenly feel a little better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Ah, having a nice enough day! Got my new bike delivered from Germany this morning! Just about to go for another cycle, heading down through Rathmines, so I'll get off and have a gawk for your wallet! Might make my day even better to have some money! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Mine has only started *yawn+stretch*, lot o' work to do on the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Morning was fine!
    Stayed at the GFs last night so was actually up early for a change. In work for 8.30am. First time I've gotten out of bed when it's been dark outside in months!

Quite busy, but found time to buy myself a new MP3 player online. Then I'd a half hour lunch, and will leave in about 20mins. Off to the gym, then out for some pints.. to negate all the work in the gym!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

bluewolf wrote:
    I found it very cold in winter
    wouldnt have gone swimming!

nah not really afternoons get to about 25c and the water (thankfully!) retains a decent temperature.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I woke up in time for work, but I was deaf from a club I was in last night. I rang in sick for work, due to the fact that I couldn't hear. I have a disciplinary in work on wednesday, so hopefully that'll go ok.

John

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Almost as good as this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I had to get a train to Dublin at 6:30 this morning to repeat an exam, I should've passed last year. I did no study, except what I could muster up the energy to read on the train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I woke up at 4pm, had some tea and toast and played some poker. Then had to bring one of my dogs to the vet only to find out he'd a skin infection and will be there overnight.
    Overall, my "morning" was so so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Woke up at 9am, I would have stayed in bed much longer were it not for the fact that I get really bad back-ache if I stay horizontal for more than 6 hours...life is cruel.

Got up, stumbled around, took some Codeine for my aching back and had my first cig of the day, followed by coffee and my second, third and fourth cigs as I checked the email that came in during the night.

Got the auld act together around 11am, by which time I was yawning going into the bath and still yawning coming out of it.

Searched successfully for clean smalls and regretted a semi-drunken phone call to a 'functional friend' that lasted till 1am the previous night/morning where I promised to be a better friend/lover and bring her out for a semi-romantic lunch on Sunday that I now know in all soberity will not happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Trilla wrote:
    Worst morning ever.

woke up for work with a massive hangover, then realized I lost my wallet with €50 cash/cards/bus ticket/ and something else that i'd pay alot of money to get back...!

Got a call yesterday from my old college (Carlow I.T). Someone had sent in all my cards in an envolope to the computing department, must have looked at my old college ID. Tey're sending it out by post to me.

So if it was you that found my cards or know someone who did - thanks.
    but if it was you that found my wallet, decided to keep it along with my cash and just send the cards - fúck ya :D !

Advertisement