Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mairead Farrell On the Panel

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

there's on simple reason why she's on the show
    (.)(.) ...well, maybe two, MASSIVE KNOCKERS!!!!!!

anyway, most, (Her, Aoibhann(sp.?) Grainne, Kathryn Thomas) women are only on the panel to be pretty & looked at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Mairead has really gone to the dogs since she popped out that sprog of hers. She looks like she's aged about 10 years in just 2.

She should really have more respect for her man and sort her act out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

oh come one please don't mention her looks when its her lack of comedy that is the problem, even aoibhian is waste on the panel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

DOes anyone remember the episode where she said that she went into a chemist on O'Connell St to get a pregnancy test and the girl at the counter asked her if she had "sensative breasts". Apparently according to this young lady at the cash desk , sensative breasts means you're pregnant.

The girl's still working there apparently.

ah, she's pretty good on the panel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I was watching it there recently and it had your man Daithi O Shea presenting. It really was an embarrassment, for a guy used to presenting he seemed to be having great difficulty with an autocue. He chirped in with the odd "yeeeoooo, hup aur that" like some 13 year old muck savage. The sooner they get Ardal O Hanlon on the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

As soon as they cancel it, the better. It's been past it's best for a good while now. It's all become a bit self indulgent imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

Why would Des Bishop be appearing on an alleged comedy program?

because he's an alleged comedian?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Ms Farrell is a how a ya :) but likeable all the same ..... I'd say shes a good laugh to go out with ....

BolBill wrote: »
    Ms Farrell is a how a ya :) but likeable all the same ..... I'd say shes a good laugh to go out with ....

Nah, I think she has a fella.
    No use :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Nah, I think she has a fella.
    No use :p

I meant on the lash.

:rolleyes:

So did eye

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Zigmund

she was terrible last night

When i heard about the pork recall i had a sausage in my mouth"
    cue "laughter".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Zigmund wrote: »
    she was terrible last night

When i heard about the pork recall i had a sausage in my mouth"
    cue "laughter".

Did she pretend to be embarassed and collapse in giggles as it cut to her Panelmates either falling about in hysterics or gurning like retarded infants while the audience's laughter and applause runs on for far longer than necessary? Was it like that? Tell me it was like I decribed it, my doctor told me my blood pressure is far too low this month.

saussage in her mouth...mmmmm:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭crisco10

DOes anyone remember the episode where she said that she went into a chemist on O'Connell St to get a pregnancy test and the girl at the counter asked her if she had "sensative breasts". Apparently according to this young lady at the cash desk , sensative breasts means you're pregnant.

The girl's still working there apparently.

That was hilarious! oh those were the days. Agree with others, the panel has gone a little stale. I make no effort to make sure I'm in front of the TV for it anymore where as before it was a highlight of the TV week. Its long past its best (which to be fair, was very very funny)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

bring back don't feed the gondolas!

Advertisement