Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24 Day 6, Hour 4 (0900-1000) [Spoilers]

Options
  • 07-01-2007 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

Interesting....
    Curtis has some serious history with Assad
    Curtis gets shot...by Jack.
    Boom. Maybe Jack will be forced to get it together again.

Was it good for you too? 53 votes

It's Jacktastic
    0% 0 votes
    Nice, Nice...
    92% 49 votes
    So/So
    3% 2 votes
    Expected more
    1% 1 vote
    More like "Twenty-Snore"
    1% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

I was really fearful of them leaving it to ep 5 to resolve :)
    Not happy with the simple 'oh wait - there are now actually 4 more' to keep the story going :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

"I can't do this anymore"

Really loving the broken Jack the season round.

Didn't think
    they'd throw a nuke in so quick but **** me, twas excellent

Top notch ep

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Superb ending to this episode. Cant wait for number 5 now

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

This series is going to be the best yet. omg really didn't see that coming - will Jack get out of the area in time?

Hyzepher

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Well I just watched these together next week, yesterday afternoon and it was Jack-tastic. I was a bit worried about Ahmed at first as I thought he'd be another Beroooooooz, but he was much better, hardcore. I thought too that the father might stop the guy setting off the nuke, but instead he just screamed. Some bitch after he beat that other guy to death and everything, all for naught.

Jack's breakdown will surely be short lived now that he's seen the nuke go off. Explosions and death normally get his blood pumping so I'd imagine we'll see him back on form very quickly. Of course this could be enough to push him right over the edge either, so his depression might go on for a bit longer.

One thing is bothering me though. They needed the guy in the prison to re-program the suitcase nuke, but now it turns out they have 4 more, so do they need to be re-programmed too or are they all fine? I hope this doesn't get washed over in future episodes as if they already have 4 working nukes you wouldn't imagine that they'd go to all that bother for the last one. Perhaps there'll be more programmy devices and nuke engineers to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I'm speechless.

Totally.

Poor Jack. Poor Jack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Just after watchen the 4 episodes back to back and its some stuff, just wonderin can jack survive the rest of the day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

fantastic stuff

cant wait for episode 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Great episode. It looks like season 6 is going to be a return to the form of the first couple of seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

Mossy Monk wrote:
    fantastic stuff

cant wait for episode 5

The first 12 minutes of episode 5 are also available.
    Jack's retirement didn't last long :p

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Shanegggg

Best ep of the season so far. Can't believe they actually used the nuke. Always threats but Jacks usually there to save the day!! :D

Any one else laugh when jack finally broke down?!?!? Was kinda funny i thought! First time for everything i suppose!:rolleyes:

Are they trying to kill off everyone from the old series! I just hope Aaron Pierce comes back, he's one of the only oldies left now!

Bring on ep 5!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I had over 2½ great hours of TV last night, and now I have to wait 2 weeks? Aaaaahhh crap.... :)

The last 10 minutes of this episode were fantastic.

ElNino wrote:

I prefer to be surprised each episode. Hate watching previews for the following week. I managed to avoid everything regarding day6 till it was released.

ElNino wrote:

i'd rather watch it as a full episode instead of watching just the first 12 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭aidan_r

awesome opening to the season, just finished watching the 4 episodes this morning

shaping up to be another fantastic day:)

thinking about it. there is one thing that is puzzling me

in the 1st hour Jack was stabbed in the shoulder? but by hour 3 there was no blood stains or nothing. even if he changed his shirt there would surely be something and they way he is able to climb over high walls and fences

The same way in hour2 he was able to turn the steering wheel with no problems with his bad arm when escaping?

Let it slide. It wouldn't be 24 without some little things being off. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Shanegggg

Mossy Monk wrote:
    thinking about it. there is one thing that is puzzling me

in the 1st hour Jack was stabbed in the shoulder? but by hour 3 there was no blood stains or nothing. even if he changed his shirt there would surely be something and they way he is able to climb over high walls and fences

You see the man you are referring in this post is infact JACK BAUER!!
    Make sense now!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Or the fact that he got off the plane unable to talk, shambling very slowly into the hangar... then an hour or two later he is doing acrobatics and shouting at the top of his lungs. All without food.

What a guy.

TmB wrote:
    Or the fact that he got off the plane unable to talk, shambling very slowly into the hangar... then an hour or two later he is doing acrobatics and shouting at the top of his lungs. All without food.

What a guy.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Not going to post in each episode thread because all I really remember is one big 3 1/2 hour episode,and a nuke going off at the end. Great stuff. Jack is back! He bit some guys jugular out for feck sake! As I was eating lunch. :)

After all the crap the father went through he gets nuked...:rolleyes:

And I knew Curtis was not long for this world when it said "Guest starring" Roger Cross,whereas he had been one of the main characters last season. But having Jack kill him...didn't see that coming.

2 weeks? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

The Sentinel on steroids, think Jack Bauer is looking more like a joke with each ep.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Simply is the greatest thing on TV I love it, when is the next epioside due

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

ALl I can say is h oly ****!

TCP/IP wrote:
    Simply is the greatest thing on TV I love it, when is the next epioside due

January 22nd for episode 5. thankfully FOX are showing the 1st 4 episodes in 2 consecutive days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,967 ✭✭✭lukin

I was certain they were going to bottle out of letting the nuke go off. When the dad saw the arab guy reaching for the detonator and ran to stop him I thought "Oh here we go, ordinary joe saves the day again" but amazingly they let it happen.
    Curtis is a loss, I thought he might be OK, he only took the bullet in the neck after all. That happened to Almeida in Day Three and he was up and about in no time after it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Curtis getting shot .. Jacks loosing it ... unstable Jack Bauer makes for great future episodes!

And the nuke went off! Apparently it was in the basic storyline for the new series, but it seems I never read that.

Advertisement