Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Married Women Turn Desperate Wives

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭DilbertPartII

too painful to accept but it's true and it is happening.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭SystemError

Dudess wrote:
    Well then it's not a generalisation.

Yes it is. That part of my post was a fact. My opinion was that the generalisations were the worst Ive heard. This is my opnion and I base it on the fact that, from what Ive seen, its very rare that a man gets better looking with age. Therefore you cant assume that there is "no doubt" many men get hotter with age. I disagree with you there, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sleepy wrote:
    Don't know if that's psychology or just reality:

Women's looks go with age. A man's wealth increases. ;)
    You could probably reverse that as well.
    Men's looks go with age. A woman's wealth increases.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Ok, Ok, I take it back. Seeing as I have to explain it, it clearly wasn't as good a joke as I thought it was... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Hurling Mad

I meet a married woman for sex and as Im married myself, there are no strings attached. Its pure filthy stuff and after a good session we go our seperate ways as if nothing ever happened. Its a great buzz and the best women are the married ones in their 40's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

From the charter
    Please do not bump really old threads. If you are reading an old thread and wish to reply then please start a new thread along the same subject matter. Many of the users on the original thread might no longer be boardsies. Many of the points raised may no longer be relevant. AH stretches back for years and it's great to have the archive there but it's best to keep the old threads in the past.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement