Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i was told to put this here, it is a life theory

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Well, his birthday is tomorrow, so depending on how he "celebrates" we may just see another soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Emoocrap wrote:
    i do get what you are saying. i am saying that 0 is neutral, it is - and + until it seperates (realizes that it is 0) and that it has everything and nothing in it, and they cancel making 0. you arent getting MY point, it is in essence, infinity, but it is equal and opposite, so it cancels out infinity until it becomes aware of its self, you are asking, how can it do that, i say because it is nothing and everything, it is also infinity, meaning it has an infinite chance of realizing it is nothing. see now?

So it being everything and nothing it can contain the knowledge of everything that is beyond the mortal realm?

Also the number 0 comes from Hindu philosophy, and the concept of nothingness. Romans didn't have a 0. So its not surprising that it is hard to grasp the concept of nothingness, while still allowing nothing to preform actions and apply rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

as a finalist
    I believe infinity does not exist

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Thats so true brian, you're like a little miniture budda, covered in hair!

Thats so true brian, you're like a little miniture budda, covered in hair!

Lolz I know I'm working on my belly, bitch tits and fat man mirth as we speak.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Emoocrap

That explains your opening post...
    no it does not. You still cant define infinity, and i did not gather this information from the use of any drug. please learn more of which you speak, before you speak it. Have you ever done any of them yourself? and if no, then please, do not mock me from what your drug education classes tell you, why do you think they don't talk about psychedelics? because, they don't have (virtually) any side effects, even close, to synthetics, and some of the other drugs that work on a principle of chemical dependence. My drug use has never aided in this discovery and i asked you all to please, forget this, don't read it. Why cant you believe in yourself? Why do we have to believe in something? forget it all, it can lead to constant over-contemplation which is one of the many forms of insanity.

MR MATT HOLCK. i am with ya buddy, if we cant define it or its equal and opposite counter-part, how can we have come up with it and expect it to exist? :) IF there is no true way to define it, because it is everything, how can it be? it has no definition, it is not that we cant define it, its that it has none. same with zero. there is no definitioin to zero because a definition we suggest that there is something to describe, absolute nothing (0) is a feeling, that CANT be described either. when you try to describe it, you make it something, and then its no longer NOTHING.

anyways. i had a scary fit of insanity last night, but i am ok now :P i simply calmed myself and told myself to forget it alll and i tricked myself again :/ into believing it is a lie, and just a joke. so i dont want anybody to read it anymore, is there a way i can delete it? i messaged simu on having him help me out and lock the thread, or delete it if possible, because, i do not want to even chance aiding in somebody's mental breakdown. If you honestly think about this theory, and attempt to understand it virtually 100%, it will destroy everybody who cant stop, realizing that it will consume them, and that is a HUGE % of the world.

Em. Okay. Step away from the shrooms, pal.

wow. i just realized that the general consensus seems to be that i am just a dumb 15 year old kid on drugs :D who agrees? please answer honestly. i would love for you to think that way :P so??? who agrees??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Emoocrap wrote:
    wow. i just realized that the general consensus seems to be that i am just a dumb
    No you're actually not dumb.
    15 year old kid on drugs
    Yes.
    :D who agrees?
    agrees with what? with drugs? with you being on drugs? because i dont agree with those things
    please answer honestly.
    Done

i would love for you to think that way :P so??? who agrees??

stoned.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Your so high you think your making sense!
    Why dont you go and snort some hash?

• Advertisement

isn't that a bit like telling him to go shoot up some pot?

Nah, Emo, you'll find your way in life just fine.
    Maybe some day you'll be a drug and alcohol counselor.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Since when have 15 year old maths obsessives been getting laid or gettin wasted?? This thread is so surreal its actually funny...

Don't delete it, this could be the second coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Don't delete it, this could be the second coming!

twice in one thread? that could leave an awful mess!

Jesus was the peter north of roman period palestine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Jesus was the peter north of roman period palestine.

he kept that one quiet, the dark horse. Probably would have had a larger following when he was alive if he'd been broadcasting those kinda sermons

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Dutchology

podcast! that's what he should have done!

i was asking if you all think that this was created from my drug use. and i might add, i dont do drugs very often, i only do them on occasions, or if i just feel like it,which is not very often. i have done drugs maybe 20 or 30 times in my entire life. (that being illegal drugs) and i am not a math obsessive, i actually hate math, i just wanted to find an answer to my life, and i believe to have found one, but i dont think the answer doesnt matters, so i am here to see what you all think, then you all tell me that this is probably just because i am 15, and then on top of that, i was dumb enough to give in to your drug theories, and now that has added to it just as well. and please, learn MORE ABOUT THE DRUGS YOUR TALKING ABOUT. psychedelics ARE NOT HABBIT FORMING, they have no habit forming properties to them. OH and yes, it is very surreal, i am proposing to have found THE answer to life and how we started, and maybe someday, there will be people who are level-headed enough to look at it as what it is, not my background. and to those of you who actually looked at it as level-headed human beings (c bag, challengemaster, and matt), i thank you very much. thank you for your unbiased opinions.

OH and you don't SNORT hash buddy. why did you people listen to your drug education professors? my 10 yr old brother knows more about that than you, wow.

Yep.
    See, that's how I know you will be okay.
    I went through all that stuff at a young age. By the time all my classmates thought it was the cool thing to do I was already bored with it and moving forward to better things.:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

blowing your own trumpet again lusty

do I blow my own trumpet?

yes,very well i`d imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Stink Box

1167699706860ds0.gif

i know i will be okay, and if you have done all this yourself, then why make such remarks? you should know best, that it wont affect my findings, unless i have done it repeatedly, and i have not. But i didn't even gather this from the use of drugs. i was working on it wayyyyy before i started to experiment, and my experimentation has only slowed the rate of my findings. why cant you all just look at this as the science that it is? oh, nvm. hahaha i just realized this is the cuckoos nest, not the philosophy forum :/ sry. (really i did, no offense intended) but i was really finding this preposterous that the people who are looking to find the answer, would so bluntly reject me theory, and without even analyzing its scientific properties!?!? i was dumbfounded. but still, you should look at it as it is. a theory, not what my background is.

Stink Box wrote:
    1167699706860ds0.gif
    classy post;)

hahahaha glad my dicks not that big ;P lol, i bet that guys name is Vlad. :D

Oh, I never rejected your theory.
    We all have our own theories, and everyone is entitled to them.

Well, except for Stink Box. That's just WRONG!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hello Polmki *waves*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Ruu wrote:
    Hello Polmki *waves*
    beat me to it. He must be on day release from prison.

Advertisement