Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some kind of land cow

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

mukki wrote:
    dont like some of the replies from the mods in PI, feels like they are on a power buzz
    but i suppose its necessary

So which is it then? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Ruu works for himself so he can afford to spend as much time as he wants on boards. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I heard that if you walk around a squirrel backwards three times holding a mouse, Ruu might appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

krazy_8s wrote:
    I heard that if you walk around a squirrel backwards three times holding a mouse, Ruu might appear.

It's true, that happened to me by accident one day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Ooh eeh ooh ah ah
    ting tang
    walla-walla bing bang!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

rb_ie wrote:
    When you've contributed as much to Boards as Ruu has, or even taken the responsibility over multiple forums like he has, then you may be in a position to critisise him/take a shot at him. You're here less than a month, have contributed little or nothing and to be honest, noone would even notice if you never posted again (nor would they care) so how about shutting the f*ck up and having a little respect for someone who puts in countless hours and amounts of energy to ensure the smooth running of many forums, as well as contributing and helping out many, many users here on Boards.

Anyway, Ruu does a great job of modding, fair f*cks to him for volunteering for so many responsibilities and lets hope he keeps up the good work :)

Why do i always see the words "When you've contributed as much to *name* as *name* or even taken the responsibility like he has, then you may be in a position to critisise him/take a shot at him"

its a load of bull because to be able to judge someone or have an opinion about them you dont have to do what they do

anyway this whole ruu discussion is a bit odd.
    i dont mind him myself but i dont find his jokes funny and i find he can be quite short but thats his choice what others call short i call efficient

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

rb_ie wrote:
    Ruu's too nice to give out so someone had to do it for him :D

For once I find myself agreeing with rb_ie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Ruu needs to spend more time with Karoma and I at the next #boards beers. This way we can turn him into a bitter bastard! Muahaha. >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

Beruthiel wrote:
    So which is it then? :rolleyes:

off topic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

Ruu's geeting the spot for fame. You deserve it big boy!;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Not the best not the worst. Unlike some mods he doesnt ban people like hes on the blob 24/7 (though admittedtly the ban rate has declined somewhat in the last few months, whoever mods Feedback must have got sick of the clutter :D ) but at the same time hes one of the worst for moving threads to barely relevant forums or locking threads for no good reason.

Id give him a 6. Not as Nazi as some, but lacks Juleps general "common sense" attitude (hes a legend for two reasons. Doesnt have an itchy lock finger and he riles all the boards drug addicts who class themselves as recreational users. And I smoke myself, sometimes in an addictive sense, but at least I dont get fcuking political about it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

r3nu4l wrote:
    It's true, that happened to me by accident one day :D
    understandable, as walking would in circles backwards while holding a mouse is commonplace in England

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

sjones wrote:
    Ruu needs to spend more time with Karoma and I at the next #boards beers. This way we can turn him into a bitter bastard! Muahaha. >_>
    Talk him into getting into poker, the tilt and variance alone will change him pretty quick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Knuckles > Tails

I had to say it...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

bullsh*t

Tails > Knuckles

and Sonic > all the rest.

Going by Sonic 3 & Knuckles standards.

If your talking about post sonic adventure with the crappy voice acting etc, well thats a mistake inflicted on all mankind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Might as well just edit a poll into this thread so that the public can vote on the better avatar (Knuckles will obviously win!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

bluto63 wrote:
    Knuckles > Tails

I had to say it...

Agree profusely.

Advertisement