Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A poxy christmas

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I had the chicken pox when I was very young, thankfully. I remember it being pretty painful though. Hope your well soon OP.

My xmas has been fine so far, just exhausting. Work has been crazy all week and I've gotten loads of extra hours. And I only get the two days off and then I'm back on Wednesday :( Still, I'm looking forward to my wages next week :D

I'm absolutely wrecked right now, haven't got a full night's sleep all week, so I'll probably end up sleeping through most of tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

I like wine......hick

No, apperantly I'm contagious until it scabs over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Yeah you're right, I caught Chicken Pox before off someone that already had the spots. Hope ya get better soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Wipe down the keyboard when you're done. There's a good man.

Ah poor bastard. Get well soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You must have a pretty sh*ty immune system in order to catch it twice... My mother had it when I was in the womb so I've always had an immunity since birth.

Oh... and remember... chicken pox is a type of herpes! Enjoy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement