Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"F**K YOU" Text Roulette

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Vegeta wrote:
    have never done it on my own phone but if anybody ever left their phone down in our house I'd pick it up and send a filthy message to a random person in their phone book and not even tell them

ah college how i miss thee

Thats Lousy!!!! Your poor friends , imagine doing that to somebody :D I hate people that do that .
    Now make with the grotesque manhood

ROFLCOPTER..........................Oh sweet holy F*ck Im A nurd..........:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Fannymcslap

cornbb wrote:
    Wow. Sounds like a great way of committing social suicide, breaking up the family, joining the dole queue, saying goodbye to the girlfriend...

Jaysis you're some twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Jaysis you're some twat.

LOL :D......................................Straight to the point , I love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

One drunken night a friend of mine started sending messages to lots of girls on my phone saying "I really like you. Will you go out with me?" ( or something to that effect). Of course I was gone to bed at the time. He then comes running down to the room at 6a.m. saying my home number was ringing me. It was my father asking was I ok cause I was after sending a message to my sister asking if she'd go out with me! Embarrassing! My aunt also gave me a ring the next day inquiring as to my mental health. Needless to say I had a lot of explaining to do to a lot of the girls I knew over the next few days. Fun times!!

Also, I don't think I'll be playing the "**** you" game, a bit too risky as to who it could be sent to.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

change the number of your mates girlfriend toa close family members and vice versa or one of your mates numbers see the **** they send

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I don't like this game. I scrolled and first my phone picked my Head of College, then my parents! Whats it trying to do to me?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ironically enough I won't be playing this game over the Christmas cos my phone and my wallet(full of money unfortunately) got stolen from my gym locker tonight. :(

I only know a couple of mates' numbers and my work number off by heart so the game would get very boring very quick.

Advertisement