Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"F**K YOU" Text Roulette

Options
  • 21-12-2006 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Here's a game for anybody that's feeling slightly adventurous over the Christmas Holidays. You might of heard of it before but here goes.

What you do is type the words "Fu*k You" into a text message and then go into your phone book starting at the first entry. Hold the phone up in the air, look away, scroll down through all your contacts and stop randomly and then, SEND, SEND, SEND!!!

Tip: Make sure you delete your boss's number before playing if you want a job to come back to after the break.

Happy Christmas!! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

:eek: I really hope I won't ever be bored enough to try this !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Wow. Sounds like a great way of committing social suicide, breaking up the family, joining the dole queue, saying goodbye to the girlfriend...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

"I LOVE YOU" would be more amusing I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

"I LOVE YOU" would be more amusing I think.
    But far less macho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

BaZmO* wrote:
    Here's a game for anybody that's feeling slightly adventurous over the Christmas Holidays. You might of heard of it before but here goes.

What you do is type the words "Fu*k You" into a text message and then go into your phone book starting at the first entry. Hold the phone up in the air, look away, scroll down through all your contacts and stop randomly and then, SEND, SEND, SEND!!!

Tip: Make sure you delete your boss's number before playing if you want a job to come back to after the break.

Happy Christmas!! :D

I know i saw some comedian saying that recently, but i cant remember who it was, who was it?(not tryin to take away from it, think its a brilliant idea, its just annoying me now)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

"Yore Ma" works great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

playa3 wrote:
    I know i saw some comedian saying that recently, but i cant remember who it was, who was it?(not tryin to take away from it, think its a brilliant idea, its just annoying me now)

I was thinking the exact same thing. I bet it was one of those guys on Paramount (or whatever it's called).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

How about, "Please just let my daughter go!" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

kaimera wrote:
    "Yore Ma works great"

I'd say a fair few people have said that to you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

playa3 wrote:
    Well at least you're seeing the fun side of it. I wasn't suggesting that you should actually do it. Just thought that it was funny. Although I bet if you suggested it to a group a lads out on the p1ss you'd have more than one person that'd be up for doing it.

It was an English comedian for up North that was on 8 out 0f 10 cats that came up with the idea.

• Advertisement

Double post

I was thinking the exact same thing. I bet it was one of those guys on Paramount (or whatever it's called).

Ah yeah that must be it, come to think of it i can kinda picture the guy now
    BaZmO* wrote:
    Well at least you're seeing the fun side of it. I wasn't suggesting that you should actually do it. Just thought that it was funny. Although I bet if you suggested it to a group a lads out on the p1ss you'd have more than one person that'd be up for doing it.

It was an English comedian for up North that was on 8 out 0f 10 cats that came up with the idea.

aaaaah thats the one. Yeah its a funny concept alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

just scrolled down the list of people on my phone

and twice it picked my father. i wont be playing this game

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

have never done it on my own phone but if anybody ever left their phone down in our house I'd pick it up and send a filthy message to a random person in their phone book and not even tell them

ah college how i miss thee

Mossy Monk wrote:

Yeah, but what's the odds on getting him again?!!? :D;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Mossy Monk wrote:

Twice YOU picked your father by scrolling that amount. You think about that.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Bambi wrote:

She's dead :(

Inconsiderate ass.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,593 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

How do i "win" this game? No one is replying!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

kaimera wrote:

Inconsiderate ass.

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunate reply by Bambi, but ease up on him. How was he supposed to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Bambi wrote:
    Oh, you've no idea. There are five of them in the house and they've been using it as a greeting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

kaimera wrote:

Inconsiderate ass.

So is mine, you dont see me rearing up on any yorema gags that come my way though, especially if i was the one who kicked them off.:confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Ok, sent.

EDIT: an again, but changing the you to me.

I think "the results came back positive - you should really get yourself checked" would make for a better one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

"I'm afraid it is what you feared."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Doing something like this while sober would bring so much hassle it'd not be laff for very long. That said, knock yourselves out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Why nto try something completely random like "Save me Dr. Phil!" ?

Savman wrote:
    Doing something like this while sober would bring so much hassle it'd not be laff for very long. That said, knock yourselves out!
    In fairness, you'd wanna be a bit tapped to do something like that while sober.

This was mentioned on 8 out of ten cats tonight on e4!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Who'd you send it to, Tar?

I'd rather write "Bite Me" and see who it goes to.
    That can be taken in many contexts.

Although the "Save Me Dr. Phil" could be quite funny as well.
    I can just imagine my sister calling me tomorrow asking "What was that about?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

EDIT: There was only one page when I posted... :confused:

Advertisement