Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Wish - One per poster

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

A rifle, 1 bullet, and a reasonably sound sight of Jose Mourinho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I wish the magic credit card and loan fairy would pay off said credit card and loans.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Dutchology

Is this really AH? I wish... Um... where are the real wishes? Extreme Wishmaster Hagar... I wish for the blue folder lying on my desk to copulate with the redone, so that they may produce a purple folder with all the answers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

I'm sorry I have to sneak in another wish
    To anyone who is suffering with cancer this christmas like my bro to get well over the new year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Julietta

Am due to give birth on St Patricks day so I wish for a healthy baby.....perhaps one around the 7lb mark that wants to make a very swift entrance into the world with no unnessecary lingering :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

snow... pls :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I hope I meet someone that is genuinely nice this year (2007) and it actually works out for a change. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/smilies/frown.gif
    **SIGH**
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif
    Me too!!
    hmmm, maybe you two could get together!

Anyhow, I'd wish that I had second wish! :D

Naw, really, I wish that all of your wishes come true!
    Happy Christmas folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

kbannon wrote:
    hmmm, maybe you two could get together!

Anyhow, I'd wish that I had second wish! :D

Naw, really, I wish that all of your wishes come true!
    Happy Christmas folks!

That could be a problem if Loop is a girl! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

That everything works out well for my SO's test.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

free2fly wrote:
    Actually the Superbowl is on February 4th. My birthday :D and I'm sorry to say that the Jets don't have a chance in hell of winning it.

I wish that 2007 will be a magical year for me :)

I know they dont have a chance in hell, thats why i am using my one wish on it. I'll take a playoff spot though.

Huge Huge game at the phins this weekend. Come on jets!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

tman wrote:
    you took your sweet time, precious
    It's hard to play hard to get on the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

That it be over!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭pantar_dubh

Happy Christmas to The One.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

My wish is that Fianna Fail and the Progressive Democrats will not be re-elected anyone but them. Quite frankly the mess they are making now would see us better off if Independence never happened and Tony Blair was in charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Mine is that my parents get over to London tonight! I flew over on Tuesday morning just as all the fog chaos began and they're supposed to arrive tonight. Will be a bit of a poxy Christmas if they don't make it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

I've been wishing for an airline to fly 20 kids with congenital heart disease so that they can see a doctor with a view to them being treated in France.

Despite my efforts, the airline I pinned my hopes on seem determined to play Scrooge and have just asked us for $46,000.

They're just taking the p*** now to be honest...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

netwhizkid wrote:
    My wish is that Fianna Fail and the Progressive Democrats will not be re-elected anyone but them. Quite frankly the mess they are making now would see us better off if Independence never happened and Tony Blair was in charge.
    I actually hope they do get reelected, as they have a proven record of getting us jobs, unlike FG who screwed up last time.

=-=

I wish that the soldiers over in Iraq get reinforcements, better weapons, and the ability to fight, without those f**king civilians in the American congress holding them back. Also that they are able to train the Iraqi's to become soldiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I wish Christmas was over, because then I am going back to the southwest surfing for a week or so, and then I'm going on a surf holiday to the canaries!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

A cure for cancer would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭dvega

I wish i went to collage when i was 20 and not next year when ill be 27.
    Hopefully this time 3 years ill be qualified and free to do anythin i want.

• Advertisement
Advertisement