Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Wish - One per poster

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Well if it was possible id do the whole wish for a certain someone but i think wishing for love and or more wishes is not possible

If its something unrealistic i would wish for me as Emperor with all earth armed forces commanders swearing allegiance to me

If its something thats more probable i would wish for our government to sort out the crime problem and also punish the gardai for there failures or punish those that made laws that caused the gardai to become failures

Still tho those 2 are so unlikely do you want to know what would make me truly happy and do some good twards solving crime....

Legalise it

EDIT: A Few Wii wishes i see, your better off waiting till Jan and picking it up then no need to have it for x-mass day relay

• Registered Users Posts: 18 easy_beez

I Wish for CathyMorans wishes to come true. Have a great wedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 sim2

I hope I meet someone that is genuinely nice this year (2007) and it actually works out for a change. :(
    **SIGH**
    :rolleyes:

well if I can be rude and have three?

1 for someone else: All those unwell or who have close people who are unwell, I wish they make a full recovery

1 for the world: That all governments would have a little common sense when dealing with problems in the world and remember that their decisions effect millions of others

1 for me: I would wish that next Christmas and New Year I would have someone special to share it with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

I wish that all your wishes come true! Merry Christmas! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

CathyMoran wrote:
    For Shane and I so am making two wishes (cheating I know): I wish that I could be fully cleared of my cancer for good and never have to have cancer again and then have a long and happy marriage with lots of kids with my gorgeous fiancee.
    Kind of puts all the Wii wishes into perspective doesn't it. Hope you get better soon.

I don't have anything to wish for really, everything will be what it is. Mellowed out in my old age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

all the wii wishes?
    i feel giulty cause i was the only one..to wish for a wii
    see what i did there?gettit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

sim2 wrote:
    well if I can be rude and have three?

1 for someone else: All those unwell or who have close people who are unwell, I wish they make a full recovery

1 for the world: That all governments would have a little common sense when dealing with problems in the world and remember that their decisions effect millions of others

1 for me: I would wish that next Christmas and New Year I would have someone special to share it with!

Awwww! :)

Happy Christmas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

I wish Coronation Street, Home & Away, Emmerdale, EastEnders, Hollyoaks and Neighbours would all come to a sudden and permanent end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Wish my mum was here

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭.:Who:.

Happiness, and not at the cost of anyone or anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

ixoy wrote:
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala
    I wish I was like six-foot-nine
    So I could get with Leoshi
    Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine

• Registered Users Posts: 24,196 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

My loans cleared and a one way ticket to Auckland please...

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

Ireland to win the Rugby world cup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Jaysus mate, he's Santy not God :D

Seriously though, just no shootings, tragedies or natural disasters this Christmas.

Kingp35 wrote:
    For Leeds to avoid relegation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I wish things would be ok again for -. Don't need fantastic, just ok would be a start. :)

(Sneaky second wish that everyone has a great Christmas too... it's like extra stuffing, you just can't help yourself! Merry Christmas all!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

I wish that what I'm doing actually works out...(for a change)

Blush_01 wrote:
    (Sneaky second wish that everyone has a great Christmas too... it's like extra stuffing, you just can't help yourself! Merry Christmas all!)
    that too! mmmm stuffing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭smallpaws

I wish for money to pay for Xmas this year. Other than that, I'm a pretty lucky person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

onea my friends to be outta hospital and to see her again!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

tman wrote:
    A snog under the mistletoe with a certain lady friend of mine would be great...
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

I wish we could find a cure for Fianna Fail.:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

New Girlfriend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Sorry, I'm gonna have to be sly and make wishes on some other peoples behalf also...

I wish that the Cancer my aunt has found out she has gets sorted with her next operation that she's going in for this week. :(
    I wish that the child my sister is currently pregnant with is healthy and the remainder of her pregnancy goes smoothly. :o
    I wish that the girl I'm chasing takes the hint and we spend some time together over Christmas.

Have a good one everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

:o
    you took your sweet time, precious

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭greine

I wish that my sister has the courage to deal with her cancer and the treatment she is going through, I really hope she'll be with us this time next year......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

A good Leaving. Please. Please.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

To Greine: I really hope that your sister makes a good recovery from her cancer, I know how scary it is and how tough the treatment is. Hugs.

To Kyub: I hope that your aunts cancer gets cured soon and that your sister has a safe pregnancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

Jets to win the superbowl. Thats at the end of january. So'll i take the jets to make the playoffs.

Actually the Superbowl is on February 4th. My birthday :D and I'm sorry to say that the Jets don't have a chance in hell of winning it.

I wish that 2007 will be a magical year for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

qz wrote:
    A good Leaving. Please. Please.

Same here:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i wish that everything goes well in febuary when my brothers fiance gives birth to their first child, she is due on my birthday so it could be a double celebration

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

greine wrote:
    I wish that my sister has the courage to deal with her cancer and the treatment she is going through, I really hope she'll be with us this time next year......

the very best of luck to your sister

Advertisement