Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goverment Guns ftw!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

welcome to after hours. your one stop shop for inanity and insanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I would employ the russians too
    Do you have a work permit to employ them? Would they have to kilL you for emplOying them illegally?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Victor wrote:
    Do you have a work permit to employ them? Would they have to kilL you for emplOying them illegally?

And then kill themselves for working illegally!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

SWAT are cool - but Spetsnaz are killing machines and rootles..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I like cake...

I mean, eh-hum, what has all this Spetznez got to do with Government guns?

If OP means should the ordinary patrol Garde be armed, I would say no. We have the ERU, detectives and the defense forces armed which should be enough.

There are too many guns in the world as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

the_syco wrote:
    So, who'd you prefer to help stop the scum?

The ERU? (Irish)
    The SWAT? (American)
    Spetsnaz? (Russian)

Me, I'd go for the Spetsnaz. Armed, trained, and a willingness to kill the scum. 4 units (Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast) of 20 men each, and we should quickly be able to stop the crime wave.

Yeah, wait till there is some sort of scene in a Theatre or a School..

Advertisement