Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off all electrical (and toys) this weekend at Tesco

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

I got a kettle last night. Has a cool flip top lid. Makes a lovely cuppa.:D :D

BTW no 360's to be seen in Nutgrove branch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Best bargain I could see was a Bush 27" LCD with a Bush DVD Recorder for €699, gross, €525 net

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

Was in Tesco Edenderry this morning and they have loads of xbox 360s on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

To save me reading all the previous posts, is this sale still on and is it in EVERY Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭colmranger

It is on in all branches this weekend but stock is subject to availability on some items such as xbox 360.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Darwin

Still a couple of GOW 360 bundles available in Tesco Portlaoise this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭bardcom

Tesco Dundrum got a shipment of iPods last night so they have all models and colors - lots of Tesco's only have the 8gb black nano. I advise to ring beforehand 'cos Dundrum is mental today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Dundrum is mental today

Isn't that every Saturday? :rolleyes:

Sale finishes Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Just FYI, Tesco in Roscommon Town have loads of xbox packs left in both GOW and COD3. Was just in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Do you know if any Tesco stock the 80GB iPod video? It's 400 usually, 300 would be a pretty nice save!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

cormie wrote:
    Do you know if any Tesco stock the 80GB iPod video? It's 400 usually, 300 would be a pretty nice save!

That would be the sweetest:D ! Or even to pick up a cheap nano? Anyone know if they have these in Tesco Clearwater?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

still loads of xbox at jervis st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭darraghw

storka wrote:
    That would be the sweetest:D ! Or even to pick up a cheap nano? Anyone know if they have these in Tesco Clearwater?

you could try ringing them no.1890928511

would also be interested as to what ipods they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Are games included in the deal?

Just picked up an 8gb Nano for €194. What a bargain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

the allocation list i saw was just nanos, but the large stores all got a fair few of them. As always, Dundrum,Finglas, Clarehall are your best bet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Are games included in the deal?

Yep!, and DVD/CD's too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

I was told dvds, and cds are not inc in 25 percent reduction by assistant.

I got last Xbox 360 in Headford, Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭trant

FYI - Three GOW 360 bundles in Tesco Maynooth as of 19:00 today. Picked one up myself, great price!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

anyone know if i will have ANY CHANCE getting a 360 anywhere tomorrow afternoon??!??

also, what is cheapest HD-TV anybodys seen?

anyone know if i will have ANY CHANCE getting a 360 anywhere tomorrow afternoon??!??

I think they had some in Clearwater when I was up there today but only with a games pack or something cos someone was looking for just the console and one assistant said there were some in the back but the other couldn't find them.

Not sure on the cheapest but I saw two people getting 32" Philips HDTV for what I think was about €825?? Don't know if that helps, probably there's cheaper but TV's were selling quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

2 GOW and 1 COD3 pack left in Ashbourne this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Darwin

Ring Tesco Portlaoise, I'm sure they will still have some
    check out www.directtvs.co.uk, they deliver to Ireland, not sure if you'll get Christmas delivery at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭formatman

Tescos in arklow had plenty last night ( GOW bundle)

only one wireless controller though , the bundle a few weeks ago had 2 ?

Also TOM TOM sat nav is not included , if anyone gets the One Europe version to scan with a discount at a Tescos store please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 9,124 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

ongarite wrote:
    2 GOW and 1 COD3 pack left in Ashbourne this evening.
    Were they over by the CDs? When I went in on Friday night there was a stack of them in the middle of the aisle in the cold section (with a few portable TVs) aswell as the 3 you mentioned near the CDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Can anyone confirm if games are included? Going over to pick up a few now if they are. Seems to be 50/50 so far saying if they are included.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Games are NOT included as far as I can remember it's only Electrical and toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

just back from tesco ashbourne and they still have lots of xbox 360's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭patch

mloc123 wrote:
    Can anyone confirm if games are included? Going over to pick up a few now if they are. Seems to be 50/50 so far saying if they are included.

Tesco in Galway have a selection of 360 games for 50 each.
    Not sure if thats before or after the reduction as it wasn't clear.
    Condemned was one of them, no really new games though.

Advertisement