Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sauna issues?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

:eek: OMG there is no way I'm going to go naked for the sauna, or steam room... .... not with a group of strangers anyway! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

~Rebel~ wrote:
    Sur here in Oirland the swimsuits keep the evil in.

Begorrah, what'd come next? Sauna prostitution rings?

private after hours bookings for naked sauna orgies? :eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

I think a major thing about the nudity is that togs can hold onto chlorine in the pool making the sauna a bit toxic
    yeah, I was told that too. Still I couldn't see too many of them wearing them even if it was allowed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

There should be more mandatory nudity for everything. Not just Saunas. Like the Luas.. one giant traveling sauna.. or the cinema (imagin how free your dangly bits would feel jiggling along with you laughter to the latest Will Ferrell movie, or contracting in fear at Saw .. or nightclubs..
    "Get your kacks off - it's the law".
    In other news, " where a group rents a sauna and everyone gets naked and goes drinking", in this situation I dunno how much.. self control I'd have.
    TK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

lol, well just remember its a big no no to "point" :P

Its not as "hard" (har har) as you think, I mean the sauna is pretty hot and if your not used to it its hard to breath. Its really very relaxing, nothing to hide :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Not waering swimwear has one major advantage ...you don't get burned !

The air temperature in a sauna is 80 to 90 degrees celcius ...certain plastic fabrics get veeery uncomfortable to wear at those temps.

And you sit on a towel not only out of concern for your arse cheeks but for hygiene reasons ...you're dripping buckets of sweat ..that sweat is not supposed to soak into the woodwork but into your towel.

Going to a sauna in swimming togs is not only uncomfortable but disgusting ...not only does the chlorine stink, but also your own sweat when it comes into contact with boiling plastic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement