Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would we ever know?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Some peeps I know are on boards, but I don't think they'd post a thread about it if I died. Unless I die in a particularly awesome way (god willing).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

6th wrote:
    So if you dropped dead today would we (Boards.ie) ever know about it or would you just fade away with the odd "what ever happened to [insert name]?"

I know plenty of people on here in real life so am sure it would get a small mention ... or at least I hope it would!

i deffo wouldnt-Dont know any one on this-IM ALL ALONE:D

If tomorrow, probably, but only on the TCD boards. Otherwise, probably not.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pigheads getting extremely worried about Tar Aldarion. He hasn't posted in at least 13 minutes. Can one of the Galway lads call around and make sure he's alright?

Somebody check Beruthial too, old people should not be alone at this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

CathyMoran wrote:
    I have a deal with Smccarrick that he would post details of my death if it happened, I would do the same for him, though hopefully that will not happen for a very long time.

What if you are both killed in the same car/plane crash?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

i am not worried, because i'll be dead

a guy here did die, i remember it was mentioned before

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Myth wrote:
    If tomorrow, probably, but only on the TCD boards. Otherwise, probably not.

Yeah same. Hopefully someone on the TCD boards would notice I'd stopped posting. Other forums - well, I doubt it.

Pighead wrote:
    Pigheads getting extremely worried about Tar Aldarion. He hasn't posted in at least 13 minutes. Can one of the Galway lads call around and make sure he's alright?

Somebody check Beruthial too, old people should not be alone at this time of year.
    Best post evar!lol:D

Tar prob slowing down as he has exams!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

This better not spawn someone looking for an obituaries forum.

Is Beruthiel not one of the living dead? Her avatar gives that impression.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Orla will let you people know i have kicked the bucket.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There are a couple of users who vanished without a trace that I often wonder about, haven't seen them post in forums I use in years.
    I'll have to get my script back into action to keep my account active after I go. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭DublinEvents

Isn't there some online website that sends an email automatically to everyone you know if you fail to login due to your death within a certain period of time?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

The person behind r3nu4l dies every three months when a new stronger alpha-male successor beats his brains in with a large stone and becomes the new r3nu4l.

All r3nu4l's must use at least one smiley in each post ;) otherwise the younger males sense a weakness and get restless.

OR

No, no-one on boards.ie would really know, someone might say "there's a lot less smilies on each thread these days!" but that's about it :):)

Advertisement