Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your idea of Perfect Husband/Wife?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

perfect wife... hummm. i guess i know when i meet her... certainly seems like a pipe dream, probably will be required to have a large dowry and since she comes from a family which give dowrys... hopefully a wardrobe of sexy corsets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

When she goes to the shops to buy the weekly groceries and I say to myself softly:
    "Pigheads waiting for you to return so I can start living again."

Thats when the perfect Wife shall be found.xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

well as someone said to me before my perfect wife would be the one that kills my current wife :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

I never got my head around women saying mens financial status is important. Being able to provide is a struggle for lots of people. There's no guarantee someone who's passed up as monitarily unviable won't start raking it in the following year.
    If a man found what he thought was a perfect women, I really don't think it'd matter if she was an heiress or a down on their luck begger. Women are supposed to be the emotional, romantic ones, but I think that's a facade.
    Far from having a go at the OP, I'm just making an observation on a recurrent theme in what women see as being a necessary attribute in a potential mate (i.e. getting paid loads)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

my idea of the perfect wife is:

the face of my missus (because she is the spitting image of michelle heaton from liberty x)

the tits of keely

the body of katie downes

the ass of that argentinian internet bird (kyra?)

the sense of humour of peter kay

the legs of nadine coyle.

give me all that in one woman and ill die a happy man:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

il gatto wrote:
    I never got my head around women saying mens financial status is important. Being able to provide is a struggle for lots of people. There's no guarantee someone who's passed up as monitarily unviable won't start raking it in the following year.
    If a man found what he thought was a perfect women, I really don't think it'd matter if she was an heiress or a down on their luck begger. Women are supposed to be the emotional, romantic ones, but I think that's a facade.
    Far from having a go at the OP, I'm just making an observation on a recurrent theme in what women see as being a necessary attribute in a potential mate (i.e. getting paid loads)

yeah women are so shallow, all they are interested in is a fat wallet, spend your own money you tight bitch, re: a thread here on ah recently called 'which is more important' [in a man] included one question in a poll which was about the size of a mans wallet being important, shallow cows

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

was gonna quote that one myself. but hey look at the bright side, ya cant get a big lad with out surgery. any mook can spoof being rich if he's smart :D:D

another thing thats always botherd me is this crap about how men cant express their feeling, correct me if im wrong but arent the majority of romantic artistic and musical works in the world written by men:confused::confused: certainly seems so if you look at the charts. on the one side youve got snow patrols "chasing cars" a beautiful heartfelt song about a guy lamenting the power of words to adequatly convey his feelings for his bird. on the other? spice girls knockoffs the pussycat dolls going on about how they dont need a man and have money. sums up alot of modern girls with a faint whiff of desperation and material greed. says it all really

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

on the other? spice girls knockoffs the pussycat dolls going on about how they dont need a man and have money. sums up alot of modern girls with a faint whiff of desperation and material greed. says it all really

Well said young man. Bitches the lot of them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

obivously i will be attracted to her so thats not a problem, so when it comes down to it , its humor and ambitions .

....is a unicorn too much to ask for?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

A unicorn is never too much to ask for. Doesn't mean you'll get it though:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

CathyMoran wrote:
    My fiancee or my dad - intelligent, kind, thoughtful, sensitive, funny men.

This is why women are infinetly more psychologically disturbing than men.

Advertisement