Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray-on condoms

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

'Condoms-in-a-can', oh what an age we live in! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Feck that

A latex sprayin willy-wash wont fit in my wallet on a saturday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i miss the sheepskin condoms.

on a related note, my local chemist has the condoms on the counter, right beside the pregnancy testing kits. i think they're trying to tell us something...

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

"Is that a spray-on condom aerosol in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Kilkenny

letterman wrote:
    And don't forget, you only shake the can before application
    :D

Actually, whatever about guys who are more experienced / at least out of their teen years, can you imagine the consequences for a 15 y.o. lad* faced with his first pair of spread legs and required to follow this procedure:

Our team is developing a type of spray can into which the man inserts his penis first. At the push of a button it is then coated in a rubber condom. It works by spraying on latex from nozzles on all sides. We call it the '360 degree procedure' -- once round and from top to bottom. It's a bit like a car wash.

( * Sorry ... forgot the McD Teen Chastity Laws ... I mean OF COURSE a 17 year old male with a chronic case of RSI in his wrist and a tendency towards western dreams, who, on the night of his 17th birthday, is faced with ... etc.)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Kilkenny

Our team is developing a type of spray can into which the man inserts his penis first. At the push of a button it is then coated in a rubber condom. It works by spraying on latex from nozzles on all sides. We call it the '360 degree procedure' -- once round and from top to bottom. It's a bit like a car wash.

Also ... how do you manage when you get lucky unexpectedly and need to borrow a condom from a mate?!

Hmm ... to boldly go where (at least one) man has gone before ... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Anal safe I wonder?

I've signed up for the trials regardless. "Would you like to take part in an experiment with me? We get to use solvents!" = sex.

Advertisement