Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenge is a dish best served cold...I'll bide my time..

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

polonium.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Fill all his shoes up with shaving cream. Thats a good one. And fill his pillowcase with rolled up news paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

This one never fails for me. Using a wire clippers, sneak into his room and cut the Achilles Tendon behind both his ankles. Move his mobile phone to the middle of the bedroom floor. Go outside and give him a call. He will then wake and swing his legs outside the bed in order to stand. When he tries to rise, his legs will give way and he will collapse in an agonising heap, screaming in pain. Taunt him with "whos the bitch now daddy?" or "whos the daddy now bitch?" as appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

DaBreno wrote:
    This one never fails for me. Using a wire clippers, sneak into his room and cut the Achilles Tendon behind both his ankles. Move his mobile phone to the middle of the bedroom floor. Go outside and give him a call. He will then wake and swing his legs outside the bed in order to stand. When he tries to rise, his legs will give way and he will collapse in an agonising heap, screaming in pain. Taunt him with "whos the bitch now daddy?" or "whos the daddy now bitch?" as appropriate.
    :eek:

jaysus you're a nutjob!

Tbh though throwing water in the face of a drunken noisemaker is not harsh at all imo.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If he has a pet then hang them from the light fitting in his room. This willteach him not to mess with you again. This may not appear as dramatic if his pet is a fish.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

bluewolf wrote:
    if he has to go anywhere in a rush in the next while, throw water all over all his clothes (while theyre hanging up/in drawers) so he'll be late too
    ALL of them

You could also put cress seeds on em..or better on the bedroom carpet :).. after a while they begin to sprout very nicely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭letterman

tonight nail his bedroom door shut and burn down the house. Make sure you leave before it gets too hot.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

Dip his toothbrush in the toilet.

Whether the toilet has just been used or not is at your discretion.

Ah simple but effective.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Rabies wrote:
    Thaedydal, do you have any friends or is all enemies?

you scare me

I do have friends, who would want me as an enemy ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

You could try something simple and harmless like taking and hiding all his shoes when he has to go to work. Or just leave runners when he has to wear a suit or something like that. You will be laughing your head off while he runs around screaming "where are my damn shoes?". :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

OP - Why would you want to carry this on? You woke him up in the middle of the night and then stood there laughing at him when he complained. You're even now.

And as for people suggesting shaving his eyebrows and hiding pieces of meat in his room? WTF!!! Bleeding lunatics!! :rolleyes:

Having said all that though, if you really want to carry it on there's something you a can do if he has a car that's actually harmless and quite funny.

Get into his car without him knowing and fill all the vents with Talcum Powder and Confetti and turn on the air blower controls onto full. When he gets into his car and turns the key in the ignition the fan will come on at full blowing Confetti and Talcum Powder all over his car.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

BaZmO* wrote:
    Get into his car without him knowing and fill all the vents with Talcum Powder and Confetti and turn on the air blower controls onto full. When he gets into his car and turns the key in the ignition the fan will come on at full blowing Confetti and Talcum Powder all over his car.

Hahaha thats a really good idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

BaZmO* wrote:
    Having said all that though, if you really want to carry it on there's something you a can do if he has a car that's actually harmless and quite funny.

Or put rocks in behind the hubcaps. Apparently when the car is driven, it sounds like it's about to fall apart.

Oh, don't bother putting sugar in his petrol tank, doesn't do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Get some hash and rub it vigourously all over the exterior of his luggage - the very next airport he flys into he'll get to sit through some initial interviews and luggage searches - by the time the rest of his mates first hit the beach he'll be bending over for his 19th cavity search......

P.S. Personally I think he had a choice of over-reacting at the time he was woken or else in the morning - to take full advantage and do both makes him seem like a bit of a tosser.....Maybe he is overworked and stressed out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I wrote my mate a letter before "from a solicitor" saying that he owed extra rent money or something like that. I did up a very convincing letter on Word and the phone no. was the Gay Helpline. He FREAKED when it got it. His landlord lived in Thailand and he was ringing him for the whole day. He couldn't understand why the Gay Helpline kept answering the phone. When he was telling me the story I could keep a straight face and told him it was me. He hadn't done anything to me...I just felt like pulling a little prank on him cos he's so gullible. He vowed to get revenge on me, he never did, we don't hang around with each other anymore (not over what happened).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

If you're willing to wait and bide your time then wait until the next time he stumbles in locked, wait for him to pass out fast asleep and then sneak into his room, put a little dollop of shaving foam in each of his ears.

When he wakes up he'll put his fingers in his ears to try and get it out and the more he touches it the bigger and more difficult it'll get.

This way you're doing something that'll be fixable by a shower, just like the water thing (I suppose you also had to dry your hair and your clothes but this is more calculated and cunning)... even stevelands...

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

He woke you and you were still late for work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Any time his girlfriend is around mention the
    "incident" when he
    "took advantage of your drunken state in the early hours of the morning" and
    "snuck into your room while you were sleeping" and
    "left you lying there all wet and frustrated" and
    "he had you so late for work that morning" and of couse,
    "Sure he's always trying to get a look at me in a wet t-shirt" etc.
    Be sure to say it in a jokey tone like you didn't really mind and stuff like that is always going on when she's not there.

He'll be begging your forgiveness so that you'll set his girlfriend straight in no time!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

go with the kittenkiller. one of the most evil people ever to grace us with her presence on this here on-line community.

Advertisement