Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenge is a dish best served cold...I'll bide my time..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Just print up a few business cards with his name and number on them.

Add a little tag line like..."I've been a naughty boy, spank me' or 'Bored and lonely, man wants man for chats and maybe more'

Place in random toilet cubicles across town you live in.

Enjoy the look on his face every time his phone rings :D

@Thaedydal - brilliant, just brilliant, right before he moved out a friend of mine did similar to a really bad landlord with mince meat and egg mixed together. Placed it under the carpet, down the back and sides of the couch, in curtain hems, airing cupboard...I didn't approve of that simply because it was criminal damage in a real dispute rather than a prank on a friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Mossy Monk wrote:
    you shouldnt be a loud piss head at 2 in the morning
    Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

While he sleeps, shave off his eyebrows then superglue them back on but slightly higher so he looks permenantly surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The smelly fish is a great one. Stick a raw mackeral in the space behind the bath. Leave for 3 weeks, job done. They won't have a clue what has happened.
    This is particulary effective if they are trying to sell a house. Pose as a buyer and ask to use the loo and then unleash the fishy goodness. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Dylan_James

Give him a Hitler when hes a sleep.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Short-sheet his bed
    Whipped cream in his shaving mug
    Stuff paper in the toes of his shoes
    Strongly perfume all his clean boxer shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Thaedydal wrote:
    Two wrongs don't make a right and to my mind chucking water on some one in bed is bang out of order.

By a tube of Veet, the hair removal cream.
    Wait until he is asleep and apply some to his eyebrows.
    The tingly stinging feeling when it has been on too long will wake him.
    He will then wash it off and his eyebrows with it.
    Getting someone wet is out of order, but removing someone's eyebrows as revenge isn't o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

go on google and type 'request call back' and tick pages from ireland. results is lots of websites of companys where you can request a call - fill in his name and number. Works a treat one of my mates was stuck talking to a guy about solar panels for ages!
    oh and you can always place an add in buy and sell for a quick sales wanted for a great car and list his number!

Haha thats genius, I just sined my mate up for it..should be gettin a call tommorrow between 1-4:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Ha! But if you remove his eyebrows he'll look like he's always ready to ask a question!:D

Does that REALLY work dipping a sleeping person's hand in warm water? Or is it just an old wives tale? I've never really had a worthy victim to try it on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

buy a load of cocaine, hide it in his room and then call the cops.

Your the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

shave off his chest hairs while he's sleeping?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Stick a wasp or two into his boxers.....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055022197

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Make love to the fcuker every single night for a month. Get really into it and act enthusiastically as he prances around the room in the buff.

When the months over, whisper into his ear (make sure to whisper as it would be plain mean if you let anybody else hear) "You were good, but you were not brilliant". That will show the cheeky fcuker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Some sachets of mayo, ketchup etc, between the toilet seat and rim. Next time he sits down for a "relax" he'll fill his trousers :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

You woke him up at 2 in the morning and admit to pissing him off. How is he meant to know wet long hair is an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

fill the cups in the cupord with water, he'll soak himself every time.

Buy a pigs head from a butchers. fx buckley on moore st does them for a fiver. have it in his bed to wake up to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

Thaedydal wrote:
    Get some oily fish, mackerl is best.

There are two options here

a) pierce the packet and hide it in his room, under the bed , twixt base and matteress, back of wardobe and wait.

b) just use the oil of the fish, tinned pack in oil mackerel is best for this,
    smear some of the oil on the back of the radiator in his room, the lining of his curtains and dip two oppsite corners of his duvet in it as well, a few drops on the matteress where is pillow will go, if he wears runners a few drops in there too. The contents of one small tin of oil packed mackerel can go along long way.

Did that to a few lads living down the street that i went to college.. Nearly pissed myself laughing everytime i went up to their house and enquiring what the odd smell was, as it got worse with every passing days... eventually the lads copped it when one of them woke up in the morning to find a few maggots spilling out of the mattress.... harsh i know, but very funny..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Wait till he is asleep then put a pillow over his face and hold it there till he stops moving.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Thaedydal wrote:
    By a tube of Veet, the hair removal cream.
    Wait until he is asleep and apply some to his eyebrows.
    The tingly stinging feeling when it has been on too long will wake him.
    He will then wash it off and his eyebrows with it.
    slight change - just do it to one eyebrow

The victim has then to agonise over shaving the other one to match ;)

How about a readers digest subscription, junk mail for years.
    actually if you know their email address you can sign them up for loads of stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

There is a hair product you can get called "Sun-in" Boots always has it.
    Get the strongest one and "spritz" his hair with it when hes asleep or not that attentive. (Its a normal spray not an aerosol so makes almost no noise!),....
    Or if he already sprays something on his hair, empty the bottle and fill it with this.
    As soon as he blow dries his hair or goes outside it will start to lighten, the more its put in, the lighter it goes.... if he has brown hair it will go bright orange, if hes blond it will go white, but it takes a day or so.....

(Its "activated" by heat (hairdryer), or normal sunshine, dose'nt have to be a sunny day, but the more sun or heat the quicker the lightening effect).

It will grow back eventually but not too soon! ;)

B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

**** in his shoe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭DilbertPartII

Beetlebum wrote:
    Oh screw that...I'll just crush him like an ant!! (Simpsons quote)

Calling all Boardsters with a devious mind...I need to get revenge on my evil flatmate...

I went out on the p*ss last night after work and stumbled home at about 2am. I always bring a pint glass of water up to bed with me (unless I've scored, in that case I bring a guy) and in my drunken state I dropped in halfway up the stairs. We have wooden floorboards so it made a bit of a noise. Anyway, it woke my flatmate up and he came out of his room and started giving out loads to me. I was wasted and couldn't stop laughing and this annoyed him even further. So I cleaned up the glass while he stood there bitching at me and I went to bed....

This morning I got awoken at 7.30am by my flatmate throwing a glass of water over me laughing his head off!! One minute I was asleep, the next minute I'm dazed, confused, hungover and wet!! Might I add that he doesn't work so he would've had to set his alarm for the sole purpose of doing that to me. He must have planned it before going to bed!

We're best friends and I love him to bits but that's taking a joke a step to far in my opinion. I have really long hair too and it got soaked...what a way to wake up, plus I have a really bad hangover and I was late for work (thanks to him). So people, am I over-reacting or would you like to help me seek revenge on this fool!!

All suggestions welcome, the eviler the better...

friends do that and they understand why. you're just over reacting. drop it dear!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Thaedydal, do you have any friends or is all enemies?

you scare me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭darkflower

Rabies wrote:
    Thaedydal, do you have any friends or is all enemies?

you scare me

am here to the rescue! tell me i'm not late..:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭rossious

Get some crap fake tan. Empty his shampoo and put the tan in.
    Keep us posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

..and at the end of it all, a picture of your flatmate to upload onto teh interweb of course. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I dunno, the shaved eyebrow thing is so far beyond acceptable for me, people have jobs and have to face the public etc. If anyone ever did it to me, I would visit un-holy violence upon them, that goes double for my hair. If it's war, then subtlety is the best option.

The fish oil is excellent, no permanent harm done - a more harsh alternative is to take a dump in a sock (I know, I did say it was the more harsh option) and leave it in behind all the junk in the wardrobe.

But tbh, water in the face isn't too bad, an inconvenience yes, too far? Maybe. Funny, not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Lust4Life wrote:
    Does that REALLY work dipping a sleeping person's hand in warm water? Or is it just an old wives tale? I've never really had a worthy victim to try it on.

Yes. But most people assume it's instant, when in fact the hand has to be immersed for quite a while (which is why your best option, time-wise, is when the person's sh1tfaced from a good night out). Used it all the time during my National Service with the lads, worked reliably (ballpark 7 out of 10 times) ;)

If at first ye don't succeed... and all that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Just ignore him for a day or two and see if he apologises.. it could be that he thought it would be funny but on seeing your reaction he now feels bad about it. If he doesn't say sorry then commence planning of your revenge. :)

Advertisement