Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted to share...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Ha ha.............. hate that.....heard it this in work this morning.....Subway you legend...LMFAO....... i for one will be shaking all my clothes before putting them on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

subway wrote:
    funny story:
    last night i took in my washing from the line and shoved socks, boxers etc into theyre usual drawer.
    thought nothing of it and went to sleep.
    get up this morning and put on clean, fresh boxers.
    feel sudden sharp pain in man-zone.
    think to myself "damn their must have been a twig or something in them boxers".
    quickly move to remove whatever pointy thing is causing the disturbance.
    but the pain escalates and i start shouting.
    pull off boxers in man-agony and what do i see?
    a poxy little wasp stinging me in the nuts.

what a great start to the day.
    just thought id share that with you as even the doctor thought it was pretty funny.
    if anyone from work is reading this, ill be in on monday and you can have a good laugh then...

did he/she suck your throbbing member?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

Do you not air or iron your clothes before putting them on?
    You're also running the risk of getting knob rot!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

Was on the aran islands this summer which is a 'tick' haven, theyre everywhere there, went to go to the toilet one day, look down and theres one of the feckers on my knob!! Had to put alcohol on it and pull it off with a tweezers, not pleasant, especially seeing as it didnt want to let go :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

You're also running the risk of getting knob rot!
    i dont even know how to answer that.
    because i have been stung in the balls should suggest that i am a man.
    i have never ironed a pair of boxers in my entire life.

how am i running the risk of knob rot?
    no matter what excuse your boyfriend tells you, he didnt catch that from clean underwear....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 callmealan

I hear if you put crushed chillies or deep heat on your sting it'll relieve the pain! And if you believe that, you should also believe in the tooth fairy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Haw-Haw! /nelson laugh
    But wow, that must hurt. I've never been stung by anything, anywhere. Taken my fair share of blows to the man-sack though. Ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

Man agony.. that different to other agony?

yep, it's like man-flu.... not nearly as bad as it's made out to be!:p Seriously though, even I as a girl, winced at that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

subway wrote:
    i dont even know how to answer that.
    because i have been stung in the balls should suggest that i am a man.
    i have never ironed a pair of boxers in my entire life.

Hell, if I saw somone iron their boxers Id lmao! Thats just taking things too far imho...
    subway wrote:
    how am i running the risk of knob rot?
    no matter what excuse your boyfriend tells you, he didnt catch that from clean underwear....

erm listen to him Pansy Potter.... you may want to investigate that further lolol :)

Subway, Im glad you can laugh at it, I know I sure as hell did when I read this thread! ;)

B

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Why would you air your clothes after taking them off the washing line?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Blowfish wrote:
    Why would you air your clothes after taking them off the washing line?
    well youd iron them at least

Advertisement