Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smokers getting a rough ride?

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dutchology wrote:
    :rolleyes:
    Didnt think you could answer it weasel.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Dutchology wrote:
    :rolleyes:

Quoted for truth

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Dutchology

rubadub wrote:

To me my dear, you are a white ferret in the snow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

rubadub wrote:
    Petty insults ftw! Lolz0r!

I've given up on this thread, its a waste of time now. Rubadub, you've gone off on such a tangent its unbelievable, the subject is as much about weed as it is about cigarettes now! We get it, you smoke blow, we don't care.

And the thread you started that was binned was also bull. I'm tired of your nonsenseical babble about mj vs nico, do yourself a favour and give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Mirror wrote:
    Petty insults ftw!
    You call that an insult? if it is it is well deserved for the snobby kunt complaining about lack of grammar & spelling
    Mirror wrote:
    I've given up on this thread,
    Thank Christ.
    Mirror wrote:
    We get it,
    Some did, you missed it entirely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

rubadub wrote:
    You call that an insult? if it is it is well deserved for the snobby kunt complaining about lack of grammar & spelling

Thank Christ.

Some did, you missed it entirely
    2 week ban for personal abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Dutchology

Ouch... anyone got an emotional bandaid? I'm hurting.... :(

I've switched to Winfield, it's like inhaling directly from an oxygen tank, but covering the holes in the filter I can use my imagination and I'm smoking B&H... the price has not yet risen! Yay for packets with prices printed on them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Dutchology wrote:
    Ouch... anyone got an emotional bandaid? I'm hurting.... :(

I've switched to Winfield, it's like inhaling directly from an oxygen tank, but covering the holes in the filter I can use my imagination and I'm smoking B&H... the price has not yet risen! Yay for packets with prices printed on them :D
    leave it out or i'll ban you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I work with some Eastern European lads, and now I just get them to pick me up bricks whenever they pop home.
    Saving a bloody fortune here.
    This option was always open to me but I have to thank the new budget for motivating me enough to pursue it.

Advertisement