Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother Microwaves her baby to death

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

rsynnott wrote:
    How do fax machines work?

Little pixie typists live inside them. Obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

i just feel so bad about these happenings. :mad: i wonder how people could sometimes act so inhumane.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

i just feel so bad about these happenings. :mad: i wonder how people could sometimes act so inhumane.:mad:

It just happens.Most of the time they justify it so they can live with themselves.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You need a licence for a dog, a TV, a car but anyone capable can have a baby.

rb_ie wrote:
    I expect it looked something like ...

Tragic story though, some people are just sick I guess.

Unnecessary

nesf wrote:
    Little pixie typists live inside them. Obviously.

I thought that was how cameras worked?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Some people just deserves the death penalty. Even a leaky microwave can kill someone in the same room as it. At the very least the mother should be banned from ever having kids / should be subject to forced contraception. It scares me that such evil people are in our world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Sparks400 wrote:
    You need a licence for a dog, a TV, a car but anyone capable can have a baby.

Oh, I believe that cliché has already been used itt. Ask for a refund. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Red Alert wrote:
    Some people just deserves the death penalty. Even a leaky microwave can kill someone in the same room as it. At the very least the mother should be banned from ever having kids / should be subject to forced contraception. It scares me that such evil people are in our world.

There was a fedral program in america that offered reduced scenteces to women who got their tubes tied.

Advertisement