Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Long Until You Follow Your Partner To Bed?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

my wife works shift work so she could be working through the night while i`m tucked up in bed but if she`s on days i would stay up between 2-4 hours later than her

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I'm a night owl and can't go to sleep any earlier than 3am, been that way for years. Having work or college early the next day makes no difference, I just love nights. So it looks like I'll be single forever :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Bed at the same time? What's next, wearing the same clothes?

She loves her sleep whereas I'm a night owl but hey, opposites attract ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

This poll excludes single people, the ugly and the clergy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Trilla wrote:
    depends what she's wearin

You can sing that:D Lingerie and I'm in like flint. Pyjama bottoms and a T-Shirt and I can usually find something to watch on the Paramount channal:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I went to bed last night at the same time as him but I fell straight asleep in his arms...typical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭pokerwidow

Ikky Poo2 wrote:
    That said, every time I get down there, she's still awake and reading or surfing on the laptop.

I'd say you might be doing something wrong, try going a bit slower or make the no8 with your tongue. This should get her to put down the book/laptop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,974 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

CathyMoran wrote:
    I went to bed last night at the same time as him but I fell straight asleep in his arms...typical.

Your hopeless Cathy!!! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I Go 30 Mins After They Do
    At the same time as her. That may change in the future, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭giddyup

My missus likes her sleep - I dont need too much so it would be bananas for us to be scooting off to bed at the same time every night. She generally hits the hay 10-11 and I'm 12-1. We have two young kids so those last few hours of the day are generally the only time I get a little bit of headspace and I really appreciate it. We all get up at the same time (7.30ish) - missus works from home at 9 and I dont ususally start until 10.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

Rabies wrote:
    Pfft... Women follow me to bed.
    haha class

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

half the week, i'll go at the same time as her, the other half I'll be about 3 hrs after her - this works for us anyway - she does get up 2 hrs earlier than me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

If I'm not working we both go together, a quick nookie and sleep like siamese twins, joined at the hip all night!.

The nights I work (like tonight) she's in the pit, I come home & sit here over a beer or two and then snuggle into the warmest 'lil bum in the world... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

We used to both be late night people but since our son arrived she grabs sleep as soon as he's asleep which is usually between 1 and 2 while I rarely feel tired until at least 3. Then me going to bed means me reading for another hour or two so no sleep until 4 or 5 usually. So we have a 3 to 4 hour difference at the moment.

*shrugs*

The idea of going to bed at 10 though scares me. The only times I've gotten to sleep before midnight was when I skipped a night or two's sleep beforehand. I just can't wind down that early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

we'd go to bed at the same time (most of the time) but there are times when i need to work on something and he gets to understand. the same goes through with him.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

By choice, bed at the same time. Necessitated by work - well I work very, very odd hours. (see time on this post?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

we work shifts so often meet each other while one is going to bed and the other getting up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Depends...sometimes I go to bed before him, sometimes he goes to bed before me - how long before the other follows depends on what time it is, how tired we are & what we are/were doing (ie watching a film or something)...I'd say fir the most part we go up together tho. :)

Advertisement