Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gillette Fusion Ad?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

connundrum wrote:
    It seems that making ghey ads is what they're all about. Link

And as previously stated, facial hair is more annoying that anything else, I've to start shaving just below my frickin eyes now :(

TMI wolfman ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,202 ✭✭✭Archeron

connundrum wrote:
    It seems that making ghey ads is what they're all about. Link

And as previously stated, facial hair is more annoying that anything else, I've to start shaving just below my frickin eyes now :(

Good God. Is your avatar actually a real picture of you??

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Sp@rtacus

InFront wrote:
    kind-of-on-topic...

does anyone know if theres anyway to make yourself grow facial hair quicker, and better quality facial hair?

I wait 5 days and all I got is fluff.

Facial hair is a secondary sexu@l characteristic governed by the pituitary gland in the brain which regulates production of testosterone in the testes. Testosterone supplements can stimulate increased levels of growth, but obviously there will be other effects and side effects.

Apart from that, maybe try replacing your pillow with a grow bag :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Archeron wrote:

/runs off to cry...

Howl at the moon jokes will not be tolerated!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Kilkenny

Sp@rtacus wrote:
    Facial hair is a secondary sexu@l characteristic governed by the pituitary gland in the brain which regulates production of testosterone in the testes. Testosterone supplements can stimulate increased levels of growth, but obviously there will be other effects and side effects.

Testosterone supplements might increase facial hair, but high levels of testosterone also linked to early baldness ... do you really just want to start your hair moving downwards?! :confused:

• Advertisement

Archeron wrote:
    connundrum wrote:
    /runs off to cry...

Ah, don't ... the tears will just lodge in the hair under your eyes ... :D

DaBreno wrote:
    Wait til puberty. It wont be the only hair you'll notice either.
    InFront wrote:
    Im 21:o

He didn't ask your age, mate, he just said you'll be fine once puberty kicks in! :D

(OK, OK, I admit it, I've had a rotten day, signing off now before I get the urge to rip the p*ss out of someone else!!) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Good god, I just saw this ad again a minute ago. There's far too much nodding in it by the auld fella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Lads, it's clearly supposed to be yer man's technologically inept Dad, btws.
    Yours superfluously,
    Captain Obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭bongo85

I think its a gay ad!

Age difference!

• Advertisement
Advertisement