Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is Afterhours. There is more to boards.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

If CSG ends up in the Economics form, because she are trying to prove that she isn't a narrow-visioned spam-whore (not calling her a whore), then I will be mad.:mad:
    I don't want to come in tomorrow, and find a thread on "Which famous economist have you slept with"? or "we need more kids, so single mothers are a good thing. For the economy. Right? Right?!!".
    Not to mention all her little stalkers that will follow to slag her off. I don't think we need people giggling about the shape of our cost-curves.
    Yeah we should have a conversation about that. Nerdy economics jokes are encouraged, economics nerds jokes should result in government intervention.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes, back to stalking my posts in labs with you. Oh and asking what my latest troll was. Good boy.

Use these forums.
    You sneaky bugger Karoma.
    Abuse! Mod abuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Worst. Sticky. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I agree! Send it to recycle bin!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm not suggesting AH be abandoned, its an important part of Boards (along with TCN and the others...). "A little madness now and then is cherished by the wisest men!" -- Willy Wonka

I do think if you have a serious question you should post it in the relevant forum and by the way, Bambi et al, the mods are NOT here to clean up your crap, they are not "assistants". If you consistently post off topic expecting other people to do your filing, you'll find yourself in trouble.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

trying to quit smoking?

yes, it is a blatant plug to get more people to the "giving up smoking" forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement