Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess Who Is gating To Atlantis For Season 4? [SPOILER]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Ah sure they can replace him with Carter.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

ok...I can realise I'm not winning ANY friends here (a little bit disappointing to my ego) BUT yes...the other members of the team IMO make up far more contrib than he.

I just think he is so annoying and not at all humerous. Talla - now aint SHE cool...so much better then the balthering idiot aka mackaaaaaaayyyyyy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

actually i do like Tayla but she is my least fav char of the team,

rodney,ronin,sheaperd then tayla - in order of preference

Hahaha....Teyla.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

User45701 wrote:
    actually i do like Tayla but she is my least fav char of the team,

rodney,ronin,sheaperd then tayla - in order of preference

I think Ronan is worse than Teyla - he's always roaring and grunting and has about as much tact and skill as a bull in a China shop. McKay, Sheppard - then its a toss of a coin.

...Beckitt, Weir, Caldwell, Bates, Lorne, Zelenka, Cadman, Kavanaugh, Michael, Steve, Bob, Kolya, Cowen, Sora, random Wraith...then Teyla...then Ronin.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Ronin is deffinately the worst character. Why can't he just go on a killing spree around the base and get it over with, we all know he wants to.

Yeah...since Teyla was a poor mans Teal'c, does that make Ronin the poor man's Teyla?

Advertisement