Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Date

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Be honest. Don't string him on. Thank him, but tell him that something was missing for you, then move on.
    I agree, quick and relatively painless.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I have had a great relationship with someone i meet on a dating site....unfortunately i also meet someone who was already involved in a committed relationship it was months before i found out he was able to hid it because she lived in the US...he is still on the same dating site and still involved with the other relationship.....i still think it a great way to meet someone as long as your careful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

All you can do is tell him truthfully. He deserves that.

Although like Ruu said, sometimes it may take 2 dates to see if he really is a nice guy, he could have been really nervous and not matched up to his personality online.

Either way. Tell him the truth, its the best for everyone.

Advertisement