Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

premiership betting 18th nov

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

county wrote:
    the disappointment of the spurs bet does`nt seem so bad now

Great work buddy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead wrote:
    Alright lads, literally running out the door so no write ups! Bold Pighead!

Dundalk@11/10:) , Ac Milan@4/6:( , Team Bath@11/10:) , Man Utd@1/3:)

Think its about 8/1. Good luck to all. Great write ups too lads!

Except you Wyndham. Shameless copy and paste job there!
    Those damn Italians let the bet down only managing a scoreless draw with Genoa. In better news, Dundalk guaranteed themselves a playoff game against Waterford with a hard fought 1-0 away win against Finn Harps. G'wan the Lilywhites. Premier League here we come!

Well done county on your Sunday Accumulator!

20 Points Staked
    20 Points Lost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Dec McC

Man City v Fulham :)
    Man City @ 11 - 10

Arsenal v Newcastle :(
    Arsenal @ 2 - 7

Middlesbrough v Liverpool :(
    Liverpool @ 11 - 10

Real Madrid v Santander :)
    Real Madrid @ 2 - 9

Chelsea v West Ham :)
    Chelsea @ 1 - 5

Portsmouth v Watford :)
    Portsmouth @ 8 - 13

Sheff Utd v Man Utd :)
    Man Utd @ 1 - 3

Bet Type: Accumulator (7)
    Stake per Line: €5.00
    Number of Lines: 1
    Stake: €5.00
    Tax: 0.0
    Potential Returns: €89.56
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Tubbertown1982

Gonna try these 3:

Genk V Club Brugges Belgian Jupitor League/ Sunday 5.00

This is my bet of the weekend, Coming from the belgian Jupiter league, Genk are currently unbeaten in the league with a Record of P 12 W 10 D 2 L 0 and are sitting pretty on top, 5 points clear of Anderlect (who they trashed 4-1 Away from home just over a month ago) They have won 7 matches on the bounce and scored 24 goals,on the other hand Club Brugges (3rd) form has been up and down, Notably loseing to tottenham 3-1 in the UEFA cup last month, There away form isnt great at all, losing 3 of there 6. I Cant see anything other than a Home win.

My Prediction: Genk to win @ 6-5 Result 0-0 :mad:

Cagliari v Palermo Serie A / Saturday 7.30

Serie A leaders palermo have been very impressive in the league this season,winning 9 out of 11 is no mean feat by any means, Beating Milan 2-0 in the san siro been the most notable effort, They are playing a poor side that is Cagliari, winning only 1 of there 11 games ( Have Drawn 8 of those !!) they have a goal difference of +1 while palermos is +11, i cant see Palermo not scoreing as they are a very attacking side, Although away from home my vote goes to the away side.

My prediction Palermo to win at 6-5 Result 1-0 :mad:

Rizespor v Erciyesspor Turkish Premier Division / sunday 12.00

This is a bottom of the table clash of the whipping boys of Turkey, Ericyesspor have a woefull record of P 13 W1 D 3 L 9, scoring 12 and conceding 35 on the way and havent won in there last 9,Meanwhile Rizespor havent been to clever either P 13 W 4 D2 L 7 Scoring 11 and conceding 16 (far less than the opposition), However they did beat Galatasaray last week which should have kicked start there season, but they went and lost 2-0 in the following match to Ankaragucu, who are in 6th place,but that was away frome home, this is there first home game since there win against Galatasaray, With home advantage and that moral boosting win im confident they can overcome the leagues worst team.

My prediction: Rizespor to win @ 8-11 Result 0-0:mad:

Tubbers Weekend Treble : Genk,Palermo and Rizespor to win @ 7.36-1 Odds: www.paddypower.com

;)

As far as Acummulators go this was shocking, ill think ill stick to the british isles next week!!!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭Tubbertown1982

county wrote:
    the disappointment of the spurs bet does`nt seem so bad now

Well done there on yesterdays Accum!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement