Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls are bad people.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Back on topic

Giving out a mobile no is an easy option it beats telling someone your just not interested to their face never an easy thing.

So simply take it on the chin and move on... a thick skin is essential in chasing girls or women. Its like throwing darts if you keep throwing the dart around it will eventually hit the bullseye by pure odds...there no piont in crying when you hit the one...at least you where on the board. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't take offence to it at all
    Can always be another situation/reason not involving you including the reason's Leanne gave!

Could have a boyfriend
    Was just being poilte on the night
    Didnt particurally fancy you
    Dosent want a relationship
    Was drunk!

I know the last few month's I've been avoiding men too!
    Either I was casually/sexing someone while on the rebound so didn't want the complication's of somone new

but I succumbed a few week's ago and replyed to the text I got from the guy in the club and he's nice ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

yup it's just the way you tell a nice person to sod off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Some women just lead fellas on to get a few drinks out of them. That and they like the attention. Another thing, you seem to be very methodical in your approach, ie leaving wit till the second message etc. Just go with the flow my man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Budd

Next time you get a number presume that the girl is going to blow you off. To pre-empt this punch her in the gut and spit on her. Thats one up for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

OP, if you want me to move this to Personal Issues, send me a PM. Locking this to prevent these trolls. Trilla, if I catch you trolling again, I'll ban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

If you want to know fo show it's their number. Just offer them your number first and say "ring it there and your number will show up on my screen, save you shouting it in my ear". Oh and you should ring instead of texting the first time really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement