Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek Internationals -Thoughts Please?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead wrote:
    20 Points:
    Card Index to be up to and including 20 points@1/1
    Robbie Keane to outscore Doyle@ 7/4

1 Point: Ireland to win 4-2 @200/1
    Excellent decision to take Doyle off after an hour by Mr Staunton! With Doyle off the pitch, Keane easily beat him 3 goals to 1. Referee made Pighead sweat a bit by brandishing 2 Yellows in the final 20 mins but thankfully there were no more and the bet is a success.

Unbelievably Bet 2 is a failure. Fair play to Given for saving those 2 screaming efforts by the San Marino all action striker!

Well done Anfield on your cracking 8/1 winner too. Great stuff!

Points Staked: 21
    Points Returned: 110
    Profit: 89

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Waiting on a crappy acca of draw no bets, only 3 up out of 7, still thinks I, better than losing my stake - one little problem, was waiting on Spain, the feckers trail Romania by 1-0 with 20 left now!!

Glenbhoy wrote:
    Waiting on a crappy acca of draw no bets, only 3 up out of 7, still thinks I, better than losing my stake - one little problem, was waiting on Spain, the feckers trail Romania by 1-0 with 20 left now!!
    Don't worry Glenbhoy, we can save your acca.

Now, open up a www.goalslive.com browser. Pighead will do the same.

Stare at your screen for the next 20 mins and chant in a low monotone voice "Score Spain You Fcuking Cnuts". Pighead will do the same.

I am almost sure between the two of us we can muster up a Spanish goal. Watch in amazement as the screen expoldes in a red GOALLLLLLL.

COME ON SPAIN.

Bugger. Can't believe that didn't work. Unlucky Glenbhoy. We'll try again tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

sadly the irish could`nt muster one more goal but at least the Ivory coast won us a few quid back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

quazzy wrote:
    To Score in 90 minutes:
    Robbie Keane 8 - 15

Yoink :)

Well done to everyone else, Anfield, Pighead et al

quazzy wrote:
    Yoink :)
    Missed that one quazzy, well done yourself. Pighead reckons the bookies should pay you out 3 times because of Robbies hatrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Pighead wrote:
    Missed that one quazzy, well done yourself. Pighead reckons the bookies should pay you out 3 times because of Robbies hatrick.
    I think a crowbar would be needed for that payout.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Anfield

Anfield wrote:
    5 Points Acca

Doyle Anytime Goalscorer 4/7 :)
    Croatia +1 4/9 :)
    Ivory Coast 11/10 :)
    Austria 4/6 :)

Returns = 7.94 for 1 stake

Thanks Pighead, Congrats on your winning bets too. Well Done.

I wasn't overly confident about my Acca so I kept my stake low however it turned out to be a very good night.

Doyle scored a nice header, Drogba did the business for the Ivory Coast to give them a 1-0 win. Austria beat Trinidad 4-1 and Croatia beat Israel 4-3, I think thats the 1st time Israel have been beaten at home in 8 years.

Points Staked = 5
    Points Returned = 39
    Profit = 34

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Anfield

quazzy wrote:
    To Score in 90 minutes:
    Robbie Keane 8 - 15

Well Done Quazzy, Nice Winner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Great pick on the Ivory Coast Pighead. Wouldn't have even looked at this game without your info. cheers

Advertisement