Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was the last thing that really made you laugh?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

JustCoz wrote:
    Extras or anything with Ricky Gervais, guaranteed to make me pee

yep, i think the last thing that had my lungs litreally sore was the sight of Ronnie Corbett in the cubicle "just a bit of whizz, to clear the cobwebs" :D Legend

Also, a spoof of the Sopranos- the edited version ?(basically the Sopranos if it was on US Network no swe4aring no nudity tv. Classic :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

yer ma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

A clip of Borat on Youtube, got to see that film.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Reading the latest Ross O' Carroll book last week. The part where he is in the car and yer one locks him in because he has messed her around so much in the past. He then shows off his muscles in a last ditch attempt to get her to fall for him.....the bloody thought of it makes me laugh so much. ROCK you are a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

That borat film, just downloaded it. Good for ****s and giggles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Yeah, Borat gets another vote here.
    That laughing baby thing didn't make me laugh though. But that fat kid thing, now that's funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Laughed my head off at this when i first saw it. Theres a longer version now but its not as good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEn-gpcp478

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The South Park Episode about World of Warcraft, possibly the best ever, just watching it now and it's hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 43,856 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users Posts: 33,266 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

The first 10 mins of the compromised rules game yesterday and that drunk miner video, oh yes, that drunk miner thing. No idea why.

haven;t seen Borat yet.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Yesterday was Borat the movie - today the wikepedia entry for Khazakhstan: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan
    "The controversial character Borat ... Cohen ran afoul of the Kazakh Foreign Ministry's Yerzhan Ashykbayev... Cohen responded to Mr. Ashykbayev in character, stating, "In response to Mr. Ashykbayev's comments, I'd like to state that I have no connection with Mr. Cohen, and fully support my government's decision to sue this Jew". :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Give me your tears gypsy, or I shall take them from you... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

ThrownAway wrote:
    Give me your tears gypsy, or I shall take them from you... :D

Are these your spell books? :) Yup, another Borat vote here.

Or else this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

thrill wrote:
    Laughed my head off at this when i first saw it. Theres a longer version now but its not as good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEn-gpcp478
    Oh good jesus christ ha ha ha ha ha
    That is top notch.

To contribute, I found a clip of Harry Hill I had been looking for tonight:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apLMLNLq3l0

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Got a job across the pond in the USA and have caught some of the political commercials for the Tuesday, 7 November mid-term elections. You wouldn't believe some of the things they accuse each other of in these ads. They are so silly I am surprised anyone could take them seriously! If interested, www.msn.com has videos of some of the more ridiculus ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

long story , but the last tme i truly laughed was on sunday night, at a painting on my wall of a painting from the sistine chapel..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

At the risk of not being original, I saw Borat the other day. My god how I laughed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Femmy wrote:
    long story , but the last tme i truly laughed was on sunday night, at a painting on my wall of a painting from the sistine chapel..

You can't leave it at that! :p

Yesterday I laughed hard - A recruitment guy rang me up and I answered out of politeness. After 4-5 minutes of him suggesting jobs, with me saying no no no he piped up and said 'Hey, did you ever think about working for a Charity?'

Oh I laughed!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Another vote for Borat here... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

Another vote for Borat here... :)
    And here, what a film. There was only about 20 people in the cinema but we all laughed hard enough. Before that I never knew Jews could change shapes and have guesthouses aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

hopefully theres some people situated in swords here to read this. but Centra on swords main street has a sign on the deli for their new range of foods...like assorted flavoured crossants...or the way they have it abbreviated.... ass. flavoured crossants...i kid you not...i will try post the picture later

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

*gets jacket and heads out to swords centra with camera in hand*

reminds of the time my lecturer in college was doing a tutorial on analogue electronics but decided to abbreviate it on the board to anal. tutorial. Oh how we laughed :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

oh i have the picture on my phone...just gotta transfer it to laptop...heh anal tutorial...

mind you a german colleuge just emailed me in Irish...how unusual...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Borat did crack me up this weekend...but not as much as the Bruno sketch I watched on YouTube a few days previous...the one where he gets some boutique-owner in LA to keep his hands raised for like 3 minutes in aid of starving children or something :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

borat again, havent laughed that hard in a long time.

"we decided not to fly in case the jews repeated their attack of 9/11" :D:D:D

Borat did crack me up this weekend...but not as much as the Bruno sketch I watched on YouTube a few days previous...the one where he gets some boutique-owner in LA to keep his hands raised for like 3 minutes in aid of starving children or something :p

Linky?? Share the larf :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

connundrum wrote:
    'Hey, did you ever think about working for a Charity?'

Oh I laughed!

You better call him back! I work for a charity and they pay good money!
    Conditions are pretty good too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

SpaceCoyotes post in the Cuckoo's nest about David Hasslehoff a few hours ago.

Mrs_Doyle wrote:
    You better call him back! I work for a charity and they pay good money!
    Conditions are pretty good too!

My apologies for not making it clear, he was suggesting 'chugging'.

My laughter had no died down to a barely audible giggle :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

KamiKazi wrote:
    borat again, havent laughed that hard in a long time.

"we decided not to fly in case the jews repeated their attack of 9/11" :D:D:D
    Maybe if we take thier jew eggs they will stop a trying to hurt ourselves!:p

Advertisement