Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Ironies

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Recorded laughs for Sit-coms without a live audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭stipey

i have always found it strange that the word irony is never used to describe the taste of cannonballs! :confused:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Bart Simpsoon appreciating some irony; "Oh the ironing!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

When the soothers you get for your throat only make you sound more like you're coughing up a lung.

Or getting the flu in sunny weather. Bah humbug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CloverOne

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    Usually it's the c*nts who know least about films that engage in this particularly irritating form of one-upmanship.
    It's only oneupmanship if anyone else actually cares. Which you clearly do, so, joke's on you. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

BlueSpiral wrote:
    When the soothers you get for your throat only make you sound more like you're coughing up a lung.

Or getting the flu in sunny weather. Bah humbug.

Dont mean to burst your bubble there mate but the weather has feck all to do with the flu or common cold its a virus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

padi89 wrote:
    Dont mean to burst your bubble there mate but the weather has feck all to do with the flu or common cold its a virus.
    What bubble? I have a bubble? Yeeeeeah I just wanted to complain, but the throat one is true. Fecking lying throat sweets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

BlueSpiral wrote:
    What bubble? I have a bubble? Yeeeeeah I just wanted to complain, but the throat one is true. Fecking lying throat sweets.

Ah well , you learn something new everyday.

Advertisement